Sunday, November 28, 2004

Honeywell Thermostat 5000 And Noise

Meme 3:

This is what I have stolen from [info] loremaula and [info] van_duran .

But, of course, will have to undergo some changes. And it has not given me yet carry bag, despite the prevailing metrosexualfilia almost suggests to us that we should do. So I'll make a list of what I normally wallet and pockets.

portfolio

0. Is a model of imitation leather normalito. I'm not as glamorous to care that is good or bad. It has many departments and rugged looks, which is what interests me.

Mi cartera

1. VISA. I use it mostly for petrol (although it seems bullshit, psychologically damage me pay less credit than cash). Although it never hurts when I tag in the box of a store and I realize I've left my money at home, something that happens far more often than is desirable.

2. The "Travel Club". Loyalty of those little card with you accumulate points and give you gifts. Every ten years you tend to gather around fifteen million points they give you to catch you a bedside alarm clock ... but as it is free ...

3. Card "Sol Latino." Yes, last year I got to pay me a session of UVA rays. With my night time I go way, not turn white, but transparent. In December we can say that I do not see the sun.

4. The board of the National Health System. Well, the doctor always asks me ...

5. Optical loyalty cards. I do not know why not throw them, because two years ago that I do not wear contact lenses, and these things are useful, particularly to buy cleaning fluid.

6. A ten-trip ticket to the Metropolitan Transport Authority Barcelona. More expired that aerobics classes Nasarre Eva, but I keep as a souvenir of that city. I spent six trips: enough to make it profitable.

7. Another ten-trip ticket, the Community of Madrid. Is poised to follow the same fate as his fellow Catalan (I spent nine), which would please me greatly: this usually means that I have not been damaged the car and therefore I have not seen the need to use uncomfortable public transport.

Indeed, this is proof that the Catalans have the largest .

8. A slip of paper with the address [info] van_duran (I think it was when I had to send something by mail). The funny thing is that it is a card behind a car dealership in Ecija (Seville), whose owner must be the so Antonio . Must see the laps that we have given this book and I ...

9. My National Identity Card. With a frightening picture, as is the custom and tradition. The address on the reverse is true, strange to me.

10. My Official Certificate of Sloth. Or in other words, a flyer that states that I should not do heavy physical exertion, because of my back injury for life. Which included in my comics website was destroyed in both wet by rain (when I worked in the open.)

11. My card (license) to drive. It does have a fake address (hehe), so I avoid if possible give me a fine rod. I think about 2000 euros for traffic violations:-P

12. Business index cards more or less useless. Have you ever done has given a series of them, without any particular reason, and distribute them to all your friends? So here are those that have been giving me, all people connected with the manganime . Posted on purpose to make your hair stand on end to some of my readers, is Muñoz Lazarus of (peeps around a logo of "Minami

"...) 13. My card customer in the store "Akira." In the days when buying comics and stuff ...

14. Tickets for the purchase of hyper, computer stores, proof of certified mailings, cards of various sites ... most will disappear in the next clean (which usually comes when the thickness of the portfolio is such that, when I sit, I do it visibly leaning to one side).

15. And finally (I have not scanned because they are too large), a page of the Official Gazette, concerning the regulation of mobile and stations. As I have noted that there is a monumental mess over what to do with the cell phone while filling the tank of the car, always carry in case an agent attempts to fine me for no reason.

can also be money in the form of a bill of 5 or 10 euros, but it's a rare circumstance ;-)

pockets

Of the four pockets with jeans (jeans) that usually lead, the portfolio holds the right rear. No fear rob me, because my ass is not exactly small charge of breathing atmospheres there enough pressure to be required forceps and four Basques to extract the portfolio of that site. To which is added to usually wear shirts outside the trousers, so more expert or Roma would be able to swipe the portfolio without needing the help of Gypsy and a carving knife.

The rest of the pockets is the material that you see here below:

Basurilla en mi bolsillo
busiest
keychain containing the house keys (two), the garage, the mailbox and padlock amos I have not. That thing that makes black rectangular keychain has a whopping thirteen years, and I kept it in memory of a friend who thought she would never to see. Now it seems that we live five hundred yards of each other.

The keychain holds together the other car. Nothing pijerías remotes or cards, the typical metal key also rotates (as shown). The unidentified object is a bottle opener / nail clippers, but unfortunately the latter function was damaged. Another day in the hobbies section will include in my biography in installments, I will explain my dependence on the clippers (the greatest invention in the history of humanity, in my little humble opinion).

The metallic-looking thing above is a USB stick to try to carry around. And You know, a portable memory that, when connected to your computer, removable hard disk does. Is too small for what is seen today (32 MB), but it fits me an updated antivirus program and various tools to clean Windows, something I have to do quite often, and certainly with pleasure. In the remaining space I put documents that I have to switch to paper in the office (at home I have no printer).

Finally, that prehistoric-looking black device is my cell phone, ladrillotorola . Corresponding to the philosophy governing diogeniana my life, my goal is to have the oldest and cheapest cell phone around the country (although people like [info] van_duran put me difficult ). Their characteristics are listed based on what not have: color screen, camera, polyphonic ringtones, vibration (sigh), clock, stopwatch, T9 predictive dictionary, multimedia messages, lithium battery ...



Well in short, that's it (that's enough). Intended to continue with what I have in the car and travel toiletries (!?), but I fear that this has already exceeded a recommended size. Not to be a bag, has not been too bad.

Kisses and / or hugs (strike or take away through a hole in trousers not applicable).

0 comments:

Post a Comment