Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Sharp Half Pint Microwave Model Number

a Thursday night

up something I wrote on Saturday before I left, but defendant is nu longer the case with much feeling right now.
This I put what I wrote now a night in which he had many things to do xD ...
in order ...

here goes.

early morning of September 28th. Listening
: Older - George Michael
Mood: Smiling mischievously ...

not know what my hobby to reread so often "Night" ... Something caught me in that story, I do not know if music helps this pseudo obsession I have, but creates a rather intoxicating. Perfect situation to be carried away my mind to places explored over and over again and expecting patients to write about them ... God ...
I'm feeling naughty this night.
would have something to do with the new numa (in my cute blurn) that has appeared in my life? ... I do not think my mind is wandering too much on certain tennis matches or emergency room, leaving little room for natural fantasize in real life.
What if blurn as my girl?. At least these days I smiled again, after some conversation I've been more "teenager" than normal, even I have to blush at times. But this can not be the cause of my addiction to "One Night" ... it's Must Be Something Else.

"Four weeks and ...? A month from this Saturday?
admit that knowing that I give you your things left me with a bitter taste in the mouth and can not because of me or something. Is that now if it is definitive, if an end now Without turning back.
is strange, spending almost five years with one person and understand that to get day he would no longer
... Sad but true, as one song I know, you like.

I admit it is strange to lay eyes on someone else and not feel bad about it, knowing that those smiles faded or several flirtations do not imply nothing serious but the odd flush of me and that I should not reproach myself for this attitude, nor do the invitations, or by companies that have.
not going to mess with Pedro, Juan and Diego, but rarely know what can.
do not know if I get used, but thanks to a Saturday afternoon, I know things will be fine and that little by little, I'll reply to some smiles faded from that wind blows again on my hair ...
Come to

0 comments:

Post a Comment