Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Customer Thank You Notes Salon

When you

Yesterday was a little sad mmm was mainly due to fear of not being in Japanese translation, I discouraged a teacher and a very bakarayo. I know of 1 to 3 ยบ half did not nothing and went to school for duty, and just this year I realize I made a big mistake, when I can see what I want in my future is already too late to repent, well what happens next is what I need approx 650. to enter the race and notes 1 to 3 ° is very difficult, now I've got miraculously I take very good notes on all above 60 only bad thing was chemistry, but even with an average of 70 is still hard to get, is I should be realistic but it is a dream so big, if not I will try to achieve it and then switch to English.

Nobuta nobuta power need much much power:)


ENCOURAGES ALL Unmotivated
WORLD ,......

0 comments:

Post a Comment