Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What Isadenocarcinomadog

Software Collection no. Drink cider!

Restransmitiendo from the National Parador de Cangas de Onis, who is lost in the hand of God but it has wi-fi, so I now I can be happy pa 'the rest of my life. At this very moment just close the bar (it is 12 pm) and bar-man looks to us very bad mood because he had board wanted to go to the ear. Yes, us rejoice before he left and we have stayed here. Alberto is experimenting with the camera and the TV has enchufaodo. Now it has just a blurry picture I did for Alberto (I wanted to be something artistic here ....) but nobody believes me. View the next photo cigüieña (of at least 2000 that is) these people are strongly despolla.

liquor 43 with straw can be quite unhealthy hman, namely mine that is now quite alcholizada. But weno, is that the waiter wanted to lie down for a Spaniard Cubata pa 'go home and pour half a bottle us each (as grandesd one of the words of my father luenga we lock).

I'm actually writing nonsense. Typically when making a cake and eat it. It's funny, but when you're in the middle of Asturias not remember the manga or any frikadas, even the consideration of which has been spared (for now, of course).

Well, that. That morning we walked to the lake and then the seafood and cheese Cabrales of me I can now satisfied.

Photos by Alberto so far (2 days): 570 approx. I teine fried
ignores me for a while. But weno, avenge me ...
alcoholic bottles: 2 bottles Carraovejas Payment, 1 cup of Payment Cyrsus, 1 bottle of Azpilicueta (or as you type) 1 round and a half of drinks and nothing more and nothing less than 6 bottles of cider (and we are). Medeja sure thing, and that they have to drive. These
my father's better not to tell, no one understands (I'm Pamplona clock ...).

Sayonara mina-san. Ai Shiteru.

0 comments:

Post a Comment