Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Balance Bars To Eat Or Not To Eat

Transformers yay! O_o test

enserio xD First entry ...

With the news that French films I got the Rivers of Color Purple and DOS TRANSFORMERS! If you already know everything pirateríaa da ... BUT COULD NOT PREVENT! Car ... Bikes ... Weapons ... CARS! , /, Was a itchy too strong for not scratching uu And it looks great ... I too would yo.También down GI Joe weapons weapons weapons {} I have not seen, but having a break, I'll give the nod or delete it xD. Movie

not recommended for: Midnite Meat Train .. Is the typical movie low budget slaughter of an idiot not to do that kills right and left on a train. Besides the effects are, in my view, very bad, do not bother to even it out ú.u

for Sunday Movie: Trick No Treat xD It's a horror movie that inadvertently has a comic touch, plus I fell in love with the little demon out there. Halloween may make icons, which I grabbed a taste for them, I entertain a lot, but I still need to improve enough xD.

Y. .. I guess that is all o_o. The Union and almost flooded my exams start ...

What horror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment