Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flexible Water Deflector For Shower Door

alexxouo @ 2010-01-27T01: 24:00

Mariposa, with your wings - dreams and stars -
this day on your way to the immutable
sky.

All is quiet. I a moment
Feel the sudden echo your voice.
Fly, fly away ... Not yet arrived ...
But be sure I will
In this corner, the perfect place , an American space

serene peace and leaves room for your self.

I miss you, I feel your loss
As cold sting of unreality;
If you ask "How is she?"
I'm sure I could almost swear
"I just saw, it sure is ..."

Unexpected embrace of the angels,
A sigh soon to the heart. Bring
my hope,
will be in a better place ...


If not appreciate your memory,
not sing with broken voice.

Before, only implore
May your soul - that I miss so much -
soon see again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment