Saturday, January 1, 2005

How To Draw Something On Fire

Balance - Supplement

Well, as I have been given permission, here are the negatives:

"The relationship with my mother have worse. It has become more social - something that is a crime in my family XD - while every day I am more hermit. Commitment has been given a big head when I go with her to live in the north.
"I had no chance to appear with guarantees to the opposition of 2004. I forward the review. Although I know that it was when it was intended (September), it would have approved. "I cut
[info] chukka_chukka . So I guess I'll throw another 28 years without interacting with anyone (hum, 59 years ... that will make me more bearable retirement).


Buuut, I forgot to mention one of the most important positive aspects:

-Economically we have not had difficulties. We even saved for when you touch the transfer. However, has been based on close monitoring of consumption, ends Spartans.


Kisses and / or hugs (delete or kneel by [you know where] if not applicable)

0 comments:

Post a Comment