Saturday, January 1, 2005

Messy Dogs Before And After Clipart

have to write down the balance, right? Xmen

Well, as I warned, the New Year was spent at the gigs. I was the only one who voluntarily asked. I was attracted to the idea of passing over in the office than at home, keeping the nuclear bombing petarderil (my mother has faith that this year has been terrible in my street ... I think they are starting to use grenades, assault, fucking children). Nothing

, surrounded by my friends (with whom I get along very well, it must que decirlo); atracándonos a gilipolleces varias --polvorones, mazapanes... lo típico--; bebiendo un poco, pero no demasiado, porque había que volver en coche a casa (me conformé con tres o cuatro copas de cava y un whisky ); maldiciendo la programación post-campanadas --eso sí, durante un buen rato en Telemadrid pusieron videoclips de los años ochenta ¡qué recuerdos!--; no viendo ninguna película (y eso que alguien se trajo 30 DVDs); y riéndonos a distancia de los despojos urbanos que volvían a casa tambaleándose.

A alguien de la dirección se le ha ocurrido que este año los de Nochebuena y Nochevieja hagan turno de 10 horas, pero la verdad es que no it made me long.

And now, as always, I got out of bed at 18 hours. What else is the exception, in my usual.



Balance, balance ... Well, in my case has been slightly negative. Not much, because I can not complain either, but from 0 to 10, would give a 4 (5 being normal for me).

Among the good things that have happened, include subsequent "extension" of the contract in my work, and - the best, no doubt - the possibility that my mother would be financially independent of me. Also, of course, the number of new people I've met in this period, I have enriched as a human being. Both in the office through Internet.

Bad things do not relate, because there is one that I can not say (or so I think) and to stay half-step better. Anyway, I've been bringing along the various entries in this diary.

For the year 2005 I have as a big challenge to adopt the damn exams and get a permanent job (I was so excited that word, I'll repeat: FIX) in Public Administration. The problem is that if I get it ... I do not think I have any other important goal in life. I'll have to work hard to create another illusion.



Following my usual hobbies, do not let it go the typical sentence, so ... Luckily for everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment