Monday, December 27, 2004

Back Pain Above Waist

essential

"There is nothing more stupid to complain about the 'hard January' when the previous month has been paid double." (myself).

I guess I must be the last of your contact list to refer to these dates jars. Normally we would not need this disclaimer, but I observe that perhaps my readers are among some who do not know my particular languages (ta) sincrasia regard.

Well, there ¹ celebrate Christmas at all. Is not to contradict or to rebel against something (after all, who make black masses these days are believers just as the others). The reasons are simple:

"I'm not Christian. Therefore, to me is so incongruous as to follow the rules of Ramadan ¹ in the corresponding month.
"I'm anti-consumerist. So the main feature of this time (who long ago wiped out the religious sense) does not affect me.
"I hate the" days. " Whether it's Christmas, as if Father's Day, or Day of Spain, or the world day of Iberian common turtle overnight on the banks of streams with a desire to yoke Pyrenees.


Fortunately, there are ideal circumstances that can survive these days without feeling that slight changes. The first is that both my mother and my cat share this philosophy. The second, I'm teetotal television (this helps horrors). The third, which in my family goes every man for himself. And last, when I go out is to address the parks, not commercial areas.

This way I can avoid all of the characteristic symbols of this period of collective folly: the fantastic way to waste energy Christmas decorations, the advertising icons Coca-Cola Santas / Santa Clauses, the pieces torturable meat adorable children and their fireworks ...


So this is why there is no such feature that phrase uttered repeatedly. In fact, I can spend two and a half weeks without saying even once! I love that the formula adopted polite answer "likewise" . It lets you be more or less without having to release the outburst. That


. Normally I would roll a lot more in this post, but the wheel that I have no longer found solace and enjoyment in the activity of sending messages of pain to my brain, a fact which - oddly enough - I removed the desire to write and, general, anything that requires minimal intellectual activity. So, taking advantage that book today, I'll throw myself followed fourteen hours surfing the Internet. Let's see if I beat my personal record.



Kisses and / or hugs (or FREEZE delete as appropriate)




write
¹ capitalized out of respect for Castilian spelling rules, not because I consider that the term deserves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment