Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Nami One Piece Nuda Thriller Bark

supermarket Monologues

Occasionally I have to take the car and go to the supermarket to by the material that by volume or the number of copies we buy, does not fit into a shopping cart. And today has touched me. So I will wander with shopping centers chorraditas:

"For starters, the underground parking. And his music. I I feel that the Israeli Mossad has had to renew all of its equipment used for torture and interrogation, and has sold the house to various supermarkets, because otherwise I can not explain. What is it that is ringing through the speakers? Do the numbers one of Burma or the Republic of Montenegro? By Blas, including child Eurovision is more bearable! What I still do not understand is how they get through the day with the brain intact to the security guard that they have to park. I would put me in office and shoot everyone. People have organized massacres, for less.

-After escaping from the park and its radiation malignant plays into the mall. As I climb the mechanical ramp, I'm planning the attack path. In the corridors, waiting for a victim, many predators are crowded trade: the Citibank card, the Royal Automobile Club of Spain, the Red Cross ... is an ordeal trying to dodge them all. You have to be a marine expert and possess a detailed knowledge of the terrain, in order to evaluate possible entry strategies.

But today I've been caught by surprise, I admit. When I had the final scheme in the head, near the end of the ramp mechanics, the horror! One of them had been stationed just off the mobile gadget! Dismissed the desperate flight to save the twelve meter free fall to the floor below, there was no escape.

Fortunately, the predator must have been more expensive to see "I have silver rising parallel to the ramp next door (which does not have much merit), because he chose as a target. And his colleague (acting in pairs, such as Alien and Predator ) was a little distracted by a family Simpson ...

But come on, has been a moment of suspense of the most exciting.

-dodged the second line of defense, came to the carts. And it fails: I always forget to take a penny from 50 cents or a euro to get one. So to wait in line at Customer Service to return the unit ticket 20 "uraei." This burns me greatly, I admit.

-Within the site, the situation was calmer. As a faithful disciple of Diogenes , I went to buy what they came to buy and nothing else. Some people think that this is impossible, but we diogenianos well:-P

And once again, I noticed the existence of the shelves above, those holding the cartons of milk to about fifteen feet from the ground . So what use is it? If I do that grazed six feet, a height well above the mean, I can not dream up to this point without armed with the appropriate climbing devices, what use is to place objects there? Will "glue" to fill and will be empty and boxes of phones in the shop windows?

Anyway. What carallo. Today


Murphy was more active than normal. I leave home to walk to a shop that caught me by, I take the first umbrella I see, and when I go to use it ... is damaged. One hundred thousand umbrellas at home and I had to catch the fucking.

And then ... the workshop that had chosen to come tomorrow the expert - to fix a tap and I got in Santander - no longer exists (now there's a jeweler ¬ ¬). So I had to hurry back home to notify the insurer, because the phone service it closed at eight o'clock. Send eggs. The alternative workshop I had to choose is in the fifth vulva. Luckily I never hurts to walk ...


Kisses and / or hugs (delete or sold in a 3x2 as appropriate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment