Monday, December 6, 2004

Female Doctor Penis Inspection



news already have if we renew or not. And it's not yes or no, quite the contrary. How could I never thought of that possibility, knowing what "left" who are in the ministry. Since the contest is no news yet (thank goodness I was scheduled for September ...), we have applied another patch in the purest style Microsoft . Renewal until March or May, not yet know for sure. This seems to be confirmed by the director of the department in which we work, so you have consistency.

This is not the best news I could give my mother (in fact, is the worst, she is willing to get fired to collect unemployment), but fortunately she take it philosophically. Not a cry, not a frown. Seems to have made up his mind that he can not survive in the north to grant him American students (and 607 euros for each), and that until May will not be able to be.

Nor have taken two bad my prospective roommates. None is of particular hurry to move, except that the employment status of one of them is more uncertain than mine (he also affects the negligence of the Ministry to award subcontractors).


My friend has been sembradísimo Murphy in recent days. I'm almost for calling to congratulate him. First, the car and workshop. For experts and they repaired the tap and I chose one of the house (Renault) that caught me and catches me very far, but I assumed it would be faster to get the necessary parts and pieces. However, due to one of the few workshops, the very buds who did not work on Saturday morning . So the car did not leave there that day. A leg and bus to Tuesday> _ \u0026lt;, since Monday is a national holiday these latitudes. The best

is coming. We fucked up a propane gas cylinders, which have to hold on to what little remains of the other until Tuesday, which is the day that comes back on the deal. In these extreme situations, you usually get yourself to a gas station to buy some ... solution would be if I had luxury car ...

In summary. Spending a minimum of heating (when we start to gangrene a member, we put ten minutes) and unable to take a shower until Tuesday. Until that day, hygiene will be to wash the parts "sensitive" separately in cold water.


So you will understand that, unlike 99% of the population, here a server hate the damn bridge in the country is paralyzed. And yet I must acknowledge that someone working on Tuesday.


But everything will not be to bad news. I have had currar 24 and December 25, also one of the substitutions that had requested! I do not remember now how much it meant, but should be between 160 and 180 euros extra ^____^ Now I need to confirm what our coordinator (not hover nose until Tuesday) and an unsuccessful internal movement proposed cost-sharing Christmas Eve. The hell: not the same currar on 24 in the morning than at night. But as the process is democratic, I end up fucking.

In any case, I think I have self-Christmas present as monitorcito again. I'm looking [info] loremaula stop being black, which is as it appears now on my battered Sony.


What about ADSL? Well still not arrive, thanks. Jazztel operator Telefonica has said it has returned again to put his paws to screw me (not in these words, of course). I have sounded a bit like an excuse, but if true, that would be the third trip. Sometimes I have wanted Christian hell exists, I would go straight, but at least it would be worthwhile to see me, tortured, these bastards of Telefónica.

But it was not what I wanted to talk, but to the surprise of the duplicate. I have a 1024 kbps down recruited. Well, the forums had commented that at the core of my city, Jazztel had doubled the fee for a test, ahead of a possible future expansion. Well, I connected the modem and indeed! synchronized line to 2048/320 o_O. Go stupidity of discharge rate, at least in Spain (in civilized countries, they give those 2048 kbps in the bags of chips).

is a bitch who can not enjoy them and not give me an answer until at least ... yes, you guessed it: on Tuesday. It seems that everything that exists and is, in this fucking country is frozen until that day.


Anyway, kisses and / or hugs (fosilícese strike on a bridge or "typical English" as appropriate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment