Friday, December 10, 2004

How Did The Laws Of Motion Effect Apollo 13?

I have DSL now! Wonder of wonders

Finally. Today was the day said:

"I have taken the car, although it took me one night before without defense and front license plate because he was sick. They refused at first, but crying a little I got it.

"And I have the connection. Hurray. I hired Jazztel 1024/320, but as they are doing double the speed tests have picked a guinea pig ... just in my city. And I'm one of them, so I'm enjoying a 2048/320 connection piece to 42 euros . Buaf not know what it is to see my "speedometer" putting things like "240 KB per second." Brutal.

"And tomorrow I'll get by the new monitor. I have not been paid for work they had promised (only 110 euros), but still falls.

But not to fail my pessimistic nature, I have to conclude: "Today is a wonderful day ... as you will see that somebody comes along and fuck it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment