Friday, December 10, 2004

What's Kate From Kates Playground Full Name

Why I hate public transport

has been seven days, but I have made eternal. At the end I went to pick up the car before completion of montármelo, because I could not more. I left it overnight and then returned to the shop the next morning. At least they were rolled.

I know it is more environmentally friendly travel by foot or public transport, but the situation of this service in Madrid is not just to shoot rockets. This Week I've had to go to work regardless of microwave, I have concluded that public transport is not my thing. Here are the highlights:

"It's horribly slow. With the car I'm in the ministry in a quarter of an hour. Assuming that the bus (micro) was waiting for me at each stop, take 45 minutes. And that, not counting the walk home, stop and stop-Ministry.

"It's uncomfortable. I'm not going to talk about the seats, put the fucking noise buses or agglomeration. It's damn hot. Cociéndome hate being inside a vehicle. And in winter it is the norm. In summer, however, never suffer from heat in the car because my night time allows me to enjoy the cooler hours. This allows me to make my microwave not have air conditioning, unlike buses.

"It's sickening. As you touch a conductor (driver) with a desire to emulate Michael Schumacher , Aguantate gut. Constant braking and acceleration, driving strategy that I especially prone to nausea and vomiting uncontrollable desire. Especially if it is seasoned with the inside temperature 52 degrees above.

"It's a pain ... carry the backpack and the laptop by dragging from one place to another. Also, I like to be in slippers (dress) in the office, how comfortable it is to have our feet in the air. However, when I have to go by bus, I would do without them and wearing athletic shoes. And I hate having to wear it for eight hours straight, my feet are cooked.

"It's unsafe. You can take a stick in a stop at any time, especially if at that time of night you are alone with a laptop bag. Inside that contains a Pentium 100 nine years ago - whose current value is less than 100 euros - they find out, of course, after you've given the bunt baseball bat or shot in the stomach.

And above is not particularly cheap. Forty euros per month, is half of what I spend on fuel. To suffer all this succession of discomfort, cost me in the car very comfortable.


From all this we understand why Madrid is jammed every day with millions of private vehicles. If I do that, unlike most, do not consider the car as a symbol of ostentation and / or as an extension of my penis, I am unable to do without it, imagine the rest ...


Kisses and / or hugs (delete or recessed pressure on a bus at rush hour as appropriate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment