Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Getting Into The Us From Puerto Rico

Finally!! Nothing good

AL inspiration and my desire to write again ... I'm so happy !!!!!!! (All thanks to Abarai Renji: drool:)

something here cortito

Title: "Twilight"
Format: Drabble, 100 words
Words: 100
Warnings: None
Author Notes : Inspired by Abarai Renji : P.. oh, way of saying "Bye bye" uu


I have never liked the sunsets, but this was perfect. The soft notes of fall floating in the sea of fond memories and your hair seemed to join in this gentle music.

sighed at the sound of your eyes with mine and there I knew this was our moment, the minute before the sun pose their arms in the middle of the serene ocean.

Without waiting for an answer, I kissed your lips with salt, losing my luck against the doomed fate.

held my breath as the sea breeze took you from me and held my smile to see you float through the air.



pd: new icon Ishida!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment