Monday, November 27, 2006

Tac 5 Recon Paintball Gun Manual



When you think you are wrong, fate forces you to look carefully and understand that things can be worse. In my case, a call from my mom ...
My uncle is not well, had deteriorated and things were horrible ... thought that would not leave. Even the older brother of my mom traveled from Argentina to visit, it means that things were not right.
My mom on the other hand, did not say anything. The "is esstable" or "Do not worry, if I went to see yesterday" were typical in conversations with her, when she remembered to call.
know I can not do anything, but I would have liked to know and cooperate with something. If he was so ill, had been split in two by three to there ... just what they did not want to do.
this hurts, I feel helpless, useless. I am here in Antofagasta, 1361 km from Santiago, feeling bad about leseras ... while there are bad things, well, now they are better. My uncle was in stable condition as doctors confirmed yesterday, but I still feel as useless.
I do something, but I can not. Uncle Yoyito
So, pull up, things have to improve.


pd: I will not mourn the U, but it tears me story fall apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment