Saturday, November 11, 2006

Xacti Vpc-fh1 37mm Filter

Am I know you? Passion

Today something strange happened to me ... I was preparing my super
lunch (burgers and salad of corn xD) when it reaches the fiance of one of the girls in my house. I do not I locate itself much, at most, I've put a "hello" quite distant, but nothing more.
's case is that the guy arrives and starts giving me the chatter that I use a lot of the PC and I'm going to go blind and so forth.
First I thought it was a joke, a way of trying to be liked, but did not tone used to think that. Maybe the humor is strange ... Anyway

bothered me enough, pq not met him, I do not know what it is called to come and challenge me to use my computer. People are very strange
today.

Anyway ...

temita going to another, my head lele.
I've been trying to write for NaNoWriMo, but it seems that my brain does not want. As the ideas do not flow and, hopefully, I bring about 500 words written. God, I Sucks ...
Moreover, as the poster had to do for the super religious festival "a song for jesus" was not the way I wanted. The idea worked out Christian, that's something, but the result is ultra beaten. Nu liked (despite what I say my girl Katie, I liked my job nu).
This semester has been the best, I can not connect, focus, find that something that motivated me ... Well, if there is something that motivates me, but that is story in itself.
may be so loose jobs, have had little originality. Having it's definitely what my friend Chris-kun sticks no please! I do not want supposed to happen.

Anyway, things are well. I'm bored, I'm arta, I need to release tension, get rid of the pressure routinely take off all this bullshit that I have in my crazy head ...
I Need Something Different maybe an other soul? ... I do not know

So people, this is my weekend. A very fun week, yeapie!

uu pd: ** ** slap on my face sometimes come when least expected, but they help a lot when this crazy apologize writer gives for both. (Knight, if you read this, Thank you. You know what I mean, but nu rete me that I also like talking to you)

0 comments:

Post a Comment