Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dry Mouth Foamy Urine

New Image! Without much time

And with my return to antofa, opening the new layout of this my beloved journal n_n

Wow ... as time has passed, I had long ago gave a little spin here and I started to describe what went through my head crazy.

Anyway ...

Most importantly, I returned from my house in stgo, I had cute. I spoiled a great time, ate and played like a beast xD parapara almost everyday xD (total obsessive: P)

of anime I have not seen much, but if I'm writing a fic about meg and healthy, a little hand in the beginning, but now I transcribe pc. The bad thing about this fic is that I doubt they will publish in ff.net, as the problem is very strong (lemon-fledged), the R classification would therefore be prohibited from ff.net.

Ahh ... nuclear matter, the idea is to write and upload it here at least (oh! and send a gift to my child psychologist, because that was the main idea of this fic).

What else ...

Oh! as I said, I'm playing parapara slug paradise. The reason pq easier and I get the songs I like, but do not believe that nuclear and DDR or EZ2 game, even the game, but as these machines (when going to the target) were filled (people of the old school), had to settle with the pubers machine. But it's fun to dance above the afterbirth, one is entertaining enough. Of course I'm well Malito, but that is story in itself

n_n I stgo conmpré a book is a compilation of stories from HPLovecraft ... indeed, I was disappointed by the comments received from this type, I was writing different .... anyway ... should read the "Call of Cthulhu" to play the role play

uu I spent many days with my cousin, it feels good. I'm certain tranquilididad alegrtĂ­a and see her happy and laughing and leseras, laughing together most of the time. That makes me happy. It was nice to see her, I hope to share more in the summer.
(damn video parapara that even low nu>. \u0026lt;)

The other, still my obsession with the doc. Carter. Now that i was watching ER in cows, my hobby grew quite ... : Sigh: carter: sigh:

Uh, right in the cows, before I left, I saw a mini serial about Queen Elizabeth I of England. Sad life, used, obliogada to marry with his people and whose heart never dictated. Sad story.

Buuut, there was some actor who now calls my hormones get more xDD
After the Earl of Essex -///- that videito of for for and got

n_n kisses to everyone! Enjoy my new
n_n layout as I am pechada inet

0 comments:

Post a Comment