Monday, August 28, 2006

In Punjab Lohri Writing



Thursday August 24, 2006

I just finished reading an RK fic that left me with a smile from ear to ear (and full of sighs is true). It was too long since I read a fic in one sitting, without feeling the passing of the hours and seeing phrases slipped through my eyes by filtering directly into my inner lovesick.

Wow ... if I'm inspired

n_n Anyway ... Since reading "Piano Melody: Para Ti" I did not feel this tingling in my fingers and little heart. And that's not even a fic Sano and Meg, is not that only they can make me sigh, but I tend to react this way when I read them whom to interact.

What I have just finished reading is "The Father of the Bride" of Kirara26. Despite the title a bit dull and tinged with a parody of the movie with a similar name (if not the same), the result achieved by this girl with his story light and hitch, is nothing more than a history rich in personalities interacting as one never could have imagined and feelings at that determined the actions of some characters. In fact, I was surprised to realize that wearing three chapters read without realizing it. So engrossed in the story was, that only the sound of my stomach made me come around and watch as the clock struck 8:30 pm (not that I read slowly, I dedicate myself to read when I like what I read , for highly redundant ring also were too short not to say).

But as I have wanted to comment on the fic, I pray that you my pretty Lau has taken a look (if not, do it! Is excellent) and that is our beloved favorite couple and Misao Soujiro Makimashi Seta (in this case is Misao Shinomori ...).

I'm not going to advance much of the plot, except that it is an AU and with partners or as an alternative (not together Kaoru and Kenshin, notice for KK fans) and intervention through certain difficult situations that occur in the plot (complicated in the eyes of the average teenager.) I can mention that Yahiko is believed to be Gay and that "she wants to Aoshi" (in the words of fic).

will not regret it, read it because it entertains, engages easy, it's romantic but not the sweet that makes you want to eat something salty to pass the sugar, but if you feel like drinking a banana milk and eat candies n_n ( I'm sure you'll kill the laughter in some parts .. xD)

And I can say that this fic is already in process, the capital, 11 "Between Olives and Vines" and, besides, I'm stuck full trying to finish a fic cortito (about four Capistrano, no more), I'm sure I mentioned, on Sano and Meg. Yeah, yeah, I know, but I did not resist the urge to write more about them, maybe later I dedicated myself to do something about Sou and Mass, but all in good time ... I have enough already with EOYV TT.TT

What if I have wanted is that I want to make the plot itself from my winter project (although we are ready to spring, the cows started in winter, so there is so the name xD).

Anyway ... the fic is called "Escape" (in English or English, as they like) and content would be R, or lemon -///-.


The plot is as follows:

-Megumi is in charge of the emergency room of ER in the general hospital in Tokyo. It is an excellent surgeon, graduated with honors and dedicated to resolving trauma and surgery as soon arriving ambulances. She lives alone and has been so much of his life, is 30 and his life has become routine and lonely.
-Sanosuke is Major in the Air Force in Japan, with great decorations and soon to be uploaded of range, a situation that is waiting. Is about to turn 29, lives just proud of being single and good luck with women. Also running for a scholarship to NASA to work in the area astronautics.

While both characters are known since she was the practice in the air force base and he was only a cadet, their love story together but (because that has little) comprises more carnal aspects of both being its meetings once a week and every week. They both know that is only used as a means of escape, but among them there is more than just sexbudies.

As you can see is much more mature than my previous stories, but not without love for these dyes both know me some.
worth mentioning that this fic is also dedicated to my girl Aislinn pq for graduation and I know she is and will a great procession. I'm sure

n_n Oh, some characters will appear in the series but not many ...


What else would I tell?

Oh, I read a fic ER very bizarre, funny, but bizarre.

last time I have wanted to read me some of that number, the better it was a fic about Carter doc without any romance, but it is impossible to find anything other than between Lubby or Dubby or anything other than with Abby (strange is the reason for the lack fics Carby uu). And I'm starting to fall ill this girl
¬ ¬ Anyway ... Between the sea
sonatas luka and abby, I found a fic that had this sumary "Kerry is not a lesbian and Roman is not dead" in a nutshell. I know I'm addicted to alternative partners also always believed that Roman liked Elizabeth, but the fights were funny Weaver and Romano something might come out of a fic between the two ... whether it was good. Anyway, the thing is I kept the 10 Capistrano on my:: cough cough:: pendrive (along with the sou / Mass, a video of afterbirth "Delux", some brushes PS7 and some photos of Hugh Dancy: sigh:) .

I got home, I turn on the computer and I get to read "Something is changing."
itself was not bad, the girl in question had the bad habit of putting the dialogue in style script, but it shows that the girl is improving it because his story was read and was well livianita with Capistrano cortitos easy to read. I liked the plot, the ending too obvious and classic, but was in tune with the fic. What I loved was that nothing happens until the middle of the fic, when both realize their feelings. I admire that, pq others begin to pull the "I like so much ..." and blabla.

such, tngo no bad reviews about the story ... but my drama started with for romantic scenes. Is that seriously, I can not imagine a Roman bath towel out of ... >. \u0026lt;, Worse if you put me to Weaver and above in the same bed. I can deal with kisses and hugs, but something more sexy and makes my skin crawl (and pq no me like those scenes with those characters uu)

: Yuki shivering with closed eyes in disgust, trying to think of their new muse ... "Mmm ... Erl of Essex ...." sigh::

As I said, fic funny and unique among the things I found on ff.net English section English.

Oops, as I've written enough. Latest

things, read the bride's father, will regret not

n_n Kisses!

pd: angry questions. Pq demons When you look pippin fic with romantic intentions, there are pure leseras with elves !!!!. Please, anyone comes up with a decent character that will delight the pretty pippin and is of the same race?? TT.TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment