Friday, September 1, 2006

Gay Bath House In Mobile Alabama

my crazy head home Writings Written

Wiii ...
take this to show my new icon of my beloved Carter, while a few drabbles I made public a few days ago. Are 100 words each and both are about two dreams I had

n_n hope you like


Here I am, with the moon across the sky and a warm breeze moving the leaves of the garden.

Tonight was unique, delicately simple and free for those who live around me always.

Only your brown curls, curled on the pillow, can maintain the fantasy that was here.

I saw you slowly breathe freely and paused, hoping that your dream is also performed.

And yet here I am, cursing the moon and endless sky, forgetting the heat from the air that drove our lives. Feeling the heart while reading from my bed with no one to complete this fantasy.





And I held you feel your tears fall on my side.

And I felt like my fingers intertwined with yours, feeling the heat trying to teach.

And just so I could see your eyes shed unthinkable anxiety, tinged with carmine and soft tones of autumn, sad scent of spring.

And I felt you sigh about me, when I dried your tears of pain.

and dryness of your lips became one with mine, when you attached my breath the weary body you have.

And I felt my world fall apart when you hear "I love you" who just needed a "I love you" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment