Monday, September 11, 2006

Torn Ankle Ligament Aircast 2009



As my Roger Federer child won the U.S. Open yesterday (in a match that could see TT.TT nu: I cry:) I decided to celebrate his victory with five icons. Ojala
like and, you know, if they take a place a credit n_n


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



pd: all the "We're just friends" I do not buy it anymore ...
pd2: I still bruising of Quidditch lelen TT.TT
PD3: I registered on the official website of my beloved R. Federer! n_n
PD4: Meme! removed from the journal of briec
Create your own!  Originally Written By  [info] Ga_woo , Hosted and rewritten by [info] darkman424

0 comments:

Post a Comment