Monday, September 4, 2006

Arabic Condolence Card Buy



do not know if the fact of being alone frees my mind crazy or is that self-prohibiociĆ³n of certain ideas was a stupidity before, but now each leseras tngo in my mind ... nu think too much and that I like.
ago and one week I've been dreaming the same leseras, few different yes, but if the same thing. A dark mass mats people, everything happened at night, tngo always something to do with my doc Carter and always appears some idiot in the U. ..
not know what happens to my head, but it is flat. At least I could write more, which I do, but just will not let me calm ...
Now, tonight, I ended up running pq chasing my sis when I came to medical school! ... when I have studied this !!!.. that is, I liked it, but I never drew more attention ...

uu anyway ... arta of my head I

0 comments:

Post a Comment