Friday, September 8, 2006

Replacement Shade For Hyatt Lamp

kites and other ... Leseras

Among some air currents and that warming from solsito early, came the kites design.
could say many things about it, but nu went and I waited for blurn in the field of dentistry.
might also be counted as Volantin did a jellyfish, but at night we realized that nuclear would work and ended up throwing away everything to the speck
xD And as it looked early on, this day has been spent and a happy entew little sad. Things happy story after y. .. more than sad, with some guilt. I do not know, like I'm very quiet after having been single so recently. (I had not told this? ... Hell ...)
I have not really wanted to go into details but I realized that I'm too good, not even worth that I have and that "technically" was it me they sent for house.
What ever! ... i do not care by now, maybe tomorrow I'll be sad, But now, i need to be happy ... much happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment