Sunday, May 20, 2007

16 Digit Prepaid Number



I think today has been really productive (irony). After spending three hours trying to remove the bloody pink band that I go to the right of the video above 1024x576, discovering that the codecs and their secrets are not mine and sent to hell to the computer ... I did not succeed. I know, is pathetic. And then I have a reputation for computer ... No way.

I have no desire to study, but my conscience is mitigated by the three hours that I missed a medieval this morning. Speaking of tomorrow ... I do a blood test tomorrow at eight o'clock, that illusion.

Anyway ... You can see that my life is the most interesting in the world right now and as I do not want to waste my time writing anything on LJ. I have no choice. At least he could write fics, but that was seen in the past. I will review some anime, yes, I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment