Monday, May 7, 2007

Authentic Posole Recipe

reality and desire of the sweet madness

I know for a fact that my self-esteem should be a little higher, but the truth is that I have ever feel completely at ease and at peace with myself. It may be instinct for self improvement or an irrational fear to disappoint the people who really do care or why not say so? comply with the canons that society imposes on me and prove to myself and the rest of the world, that I am a valid, though that my mother tell me quite often.

I've always wanted to think I am a woman without prejudices, I'm actually more liberal in many aspects I appear to the naked eye. I am proud enough of my thinking, the truth, but as always I keep my opinions to myself.

My life is a dilemma between my beliefs and my inner world and the rest of the world, something like that raised Cernuda of reality and desire . I am a very introspective person who likes to think that it depends on the other, but in fact I am unable to make any important decision without them. For me, 'what say' has always been, although I know that does not benefit me at all and try to forget, something that helped me that I want more than one occasion.

I know exactly what I look for in life: happiness. As the whole world. I think that comes naturally to humans. I have an irrational fear of being wrong in my decisions and never take them without evaluating each and every one of the factors and pathways that depend on them. Maybe that's why I make all things of a grain of sand. Story

all this because at present there is a plane in my life that fails. Some may say I'm an exaggerated, that I complain too much, everything else will class me there are worse things in life, but in fact it is MY life. I do not believe in God despite having tried and so I think that life is short and we must seize it. I was lucky to be born where I was born, but luck is not to be wasted, it should be delivered. There to try by all means this utopia that is happiness. So for me it is a big problem not feel good about the race that study, get up listless in the morning or feel that disappointment no apparent reason. Is important. Sorry, but it is. Even if you try (no results) not to dwell on it.

do not know, I see no options and I see I seem vague and distant. As a new path arises feel euphoria and panic at a time. I'm afraid of changes, it scares me wrong, not to be happy, failing to myself and others, put my life on land. I fear change. Every action has a reaction.

But I know this can not continue and the moment of decision will come. I hope that Bethlehem was right that evening when I laid the tarot cards and told me that the decision to take would be for the better. Although I do not believe in tarot or destination, you know, I grab at straws.

what I'm there. That's me. Welcome to my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment