Friday, May 25, 2007

What Should I Do For Lohri

and an overview of manga ... Productivity 0%

never hurts to think a bit about the series you are reading. In this case deep reflection is not because 98% (say) is pending the development of the goat horn in the Middle East in the Neolithic, which as you can see one hundred times more interesting than any manganime of this world.

I'm reading, finally, after struggling for a few scans in English too long ... RG Veda . Yes, this series of CLAMP in which we, poor fools, we have news for the first time they will gore. The story itself is proving me not no big deal, I mean, despite being a Hindu legend CLAMP is an argument and pretty much outlined in 'chosen' (Six Star) and 'destination' (go, But X is not about that himself?). Well, that, that although the argument is the height of originality, the drama is unbeatable CLAMP. As they do not know, really. At the end of the series design is cleaner, more like X from volume 10, I imagine it will be from the same period more or less, but the truth, I have not confirmed. Neither liked me too certain details of the final ... plan but not blow it here. TRC

... is that we do not know what to say, milk. It has no name. All I know is that these people (or at least Yuuko and Fay) take a tripod focused every morning, or if not, I can not explain. The fact is that we have Celes ... I ask myself ... Paranoia will invent what the world now in which our wizard? As we did not have enough of the repeated characters. CLAMP I prefer not to theorize it is always worse than I imagine, as I always say is ALWAYS.

xxxHolic: do not know why, but I'm happy with the version of Norma Editorial. Peninsularized is quite noticeable that half of the expressions, but as I remember the original translation, I find it enjoyable. In addition, xxxHolic is not a series to read chapter by chapter, because it moves and loses its charm, is a manga to read volume.

Loveless: is that this increasingly less where his nose goes. I still can not believe that Shimei term is bad at all. He did a couple of comments about show that the real reason for his behavior is to protect his younger brother ... but on the other hand we have a Nisei, which is more sadistic Soubi himself (not a sadist is a masochist). Ritsuka's mother is getting worse, and to tie his son to prevent him killed ... (Ya ya, I know it's the fault of the Nisei firecracker). Dog
the end of the drawing I still find beautiful, so elegant and refined as ever. And no one can deny that the expressions of the characters of Yun Kouga perfectly convey the feeling. I think it is essential for manga transmit, so I do not like the drawing finished series like Naruto . In Bleach ... Tite Kubo reform seems lately, but evolves into a drawing super deformed (we're going to do, I like).

As always do not make distinctions shonen / shoujo, first because I do not read shoujo classic and second because the boundaries between one genre and one I seem somewhat diffuse (the truth, I do not know how many times I've seen discussion of whether X is shoujo or shonen ...). So I put it all on the same cake and compare them, with or without reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment