Friday, April 23, 2010

Emt-b Jobs In Fort Collins

[NG-13] Between.. Love or Death *Cp.4*

Title: Between .. Love or Death
Author: Destiny & Ietsuna
couple or Personality: Yoosu ... Yunjae appearance
* Junsu by Ietsuna
* Yoochun by Destiny
Summary: What to do when you fall and you have to choose between death or love ...
What would you choose? ...
Warning: Drama, Tragedy



CHAPTER 4

And not that surprised me more, if your new hair color, her hair barely showed his face or voice that cold all I use to talk

- My boyfriend, "I answered honestly without taking my eyes off his face trying to find his who was hiding behind his hair-...- Tell me why I question a step forward to be closer to his, hoping that now I rejected ...

"Damn," he said when nearly run down the stairs at one end and just resigning myself stumbling over the fact that fall, but that they never happen, for when I was in his arm to react without knowing more just like holding on to the somewhat troubled breathing without knowing what to do now and wanted to get away I wanted him away from me but something kept me from making any movement ... ******



- your boyfriend? - Respond in the same tone, even going back or being intimidated by sitting close - if your looking to Jae, since no longer here, so if you please I go to look on the other hand I would appreciate it , a. ..

- You ... have ... more careful ... - Muttered slowly, close to your ear when I have you near me, then slowly separating, holding our gaze for a few seconds apart, then at the same time, noting how he blushed - will be will be , better get a hurry ... - I say, starting to fall before ... ******



"Do not play me," I saw something serious behavior, closer to him, leaving a few inches from his body, taking his arm dragging to hug me, hold me tight ami, feeling that warmth that was not so long ago, sensing the smell intoxicated me, so warm, "I mutter" Even change your attitude, your dress, your way of styling, safe for me to have the same warmth, the same aroma that I like ... tell me why ...

"If .. if .. sorry - hit upon to respond by withdrawing from a few seconds to just feel his eyes on mine, but could not wear red without really knowing who the real reason is when then as told to hurry beginning to down before me, then keep up, just in silence, reminding me again and again the word distance ...

*****

- Ya basta! - Cry away from me - who think you are to do that - looking at him with eyes challenging - because, what? - Clutching my hands to the sides, because as I wanted to finish this, plus unlike all still here, here ...

When I'm down, all I can do is sigh heavily, as it was impossible to have felt for those few seconds so nervous about having her so close, feeling as you approach, opening the door to pass , closing then, I now entering the opposite side, ready to ignite the car to leave, but before he could turn the key, I stopped by a grip on my wrist, turning backward, bumping his face against mine ...

- What? ... *****




-Simply? -Ends-perhaps also screaming was not you who I wanted, and now I want to leave just like that at all - become close to the "Give me a reason, and do not want it to be it is for the kid, and even that feels nothing for me, do not believe, your eyes do not lie, daring to take his face, and run that bangs from his eyes ...

-Gra .. g. .. I thank you nervous for no reason-at a moment ago - and saw her again as his face was close to me, dropping his hand suddenly when I realized what was doing, can not tell me over and over again, turning my eyes feel good in the seat, crossing his arms I was upset with myself, did not understand what was happening to me ... *****



- Let go! Do not touch me! - Shouting, pushing your hands off my face from a blow - I do not want to do it again! - Approaching the door was left open - Get out of here, go! - Looking at him, is supposed to hate, but the reality was very different - do not want you around, go away!, Where you can do no harm! - Seeing as I only look surprised - as if .... - But I could not continue to feel the cold metal perch on my hundred ...

- Because if you do, you die ... not ... Hero ... - Smiling person who now had him pointing a gun ...

- Mmmm ... - Only managed to respond, noting as I released at about the time I stopped, fixing my gaze on his face in the mirror now seemed annoying - then if you were going to get well, would have been better to say nothing ... - Is all that I say, to finally start the car ... *****



I was very surprised when he said that to hurt me, hurt me how could he meant exactly that, and would respond but I could not even could continue the sentence as a subject in front of us stop pointing my gun Jae with even just in his temple

"I ... hero? Murmured now as I call it strange and did not understand was happening, like a die? "What do you say to die? Annoyed tone, ask to see in that damn smile on his lips ... More

not answer what I digest, it is understood that even happened to me, I had my mind made a mess, and he would not want to keep thinking, I did not think something I did not understand that he could not understand, simply diverted my gaze from the front facing side of the window without noticing unconsciously take my hand to my chest ... ****



- Oops ... but look no more ... has its character, do not think so, My Hero - walking the weapon down his cheek and lift her face with her - tell me ... because even still alive ... eh, not supposed to .... Would kill him!

and could only shake, shake the feeling that cold gun walking down my face, listening to the complaints that I had paid 2 years ago to end, and I as a imbesil , ended up surrendering to what my heart wanted ...

- You have two options ... I guess you know which to choose, is not it? ... - Taking one of his hands and put the gun - is easy, and many times I've done - lifting, taking my other hand to his face, so that you see directly - stares and just pull the trigger ...

After that, all was silent, I said nothing, so I thought enough - and we - to alert, noting how impressed something jumps, opening the door to come down ... *****



-Killing me ask ?...- surprised when the man shouted that word-Jae is talking to this guy? He asked, seeing fully understand trembled slightly at the touch of that weapon on his face, and then pass it on to his hand, and make me stare, as he pressed the gun tightly in his hands now, taking it in a totally professional-...- A gunman told me when things were become clearer, seeing the reaction Jae surprised at my words, then smiled sarcastically, "I cheated ...

startled me too much to believe when I speak with that voice was becoming hoarse sexy ... TIME!, From when I stop to think if the voice of a person, specifically a man as it may sound when talking

"By God I passed! "I thought aloud, without knowing when I had heard ... just passing by her side, without looking, not giving thanks or smile as it did with the others who had been my duty ... because he is different because I do not want to look, or be close, because their presence disturbs me so much, because ...? *****




And I can only call me by surprise when this label "a hit" because that was what it was, a damn thug ... - Sorry ... - Muttered softly, almost anything, just for myself, just moving my lips without saying a word, downhill just the look, hiding behind my bangs those tears ...

- WHAT TO EXPECT! - Cry annoying - Matala!

was going to say something, but gave no time, as only opened the door and then heard him speak, just came out, passing me without even looking ... - With me? - Tell me uneasy, because I was getting used to smile or make a stew or whatever, but now, only silence ... *****



I felt stupid and deluded, the first time she saw him, I thought someone thought it was very cold, spending time began to be the sweetest person to me even to think to have something more formal with him, so much to get to start a family but then things just start reproach when it appeared that brat "Your mission

n was killing me, not love, smiling sideways by how I felt now, I cheat Jae, who claimed to have love for me too was false as your name? -Ask, seeing as we were startled by the cry of the man, listening to an inaudible sorry closer to him, taking with her face and hands with the other arm where he was, kissing slightly her lips and taking his hands with that gun to my head, specifically to my temple "If you let me, I prefer to die in your own hands my Boo ...- making your hand press that trigger ...

-Yunho! -Call when I was at the studio where we are supposed to find ... "Yunho!, Yunho! "I called but not answered or appeared" Where have you been manager of evil! "I complained somewhat annoying sitting heavily on one of the sofa, because now I was nervous to be alone with the guard ... *****



And before that bullet would end the the diversion point up, dropping one shot into the roof ...

- YOU DO! - Scream hysterically - IF LOOKS LIKE IT WILL OFFER YOU kill! - Trying to take the weapon to be me who finished with ... - Give me the gun!

- NO! - Shouted, beginning to struggle - I DO NOT WANT! I DO NOT WANT THIS! - Trying not not take it away, thus leaving very stuck, screaming at each other, until a second shot was heard from that struggle, the gun ended up falling to the floor next to both of us .. . Only

look like runs into that cabin, shouting the name of your manager, but apparently was not that weird?, I said to myself, as he was who he said had to be punctual, so you like that day, I just sit in a chair , crossing arms, looking at a blank spot, hoping to arrive soon ... *****



rapid pace, which only came out of my state when I heard that second shot echo in that building, watching as the weapon fell to the ground with those who were close together and I also nearby, and then see how it began to drain blood from one of those two

-Boo ...- mumble in fear to see that blood stain on his stomach, then felt a tremendous anger on that subject ... is not it time that gun lying on the floor now was in my hand, hitting the front of that guy to finish looking coldly at the time that I saw fall to the ground bleeding Jae-No never forgive you! -Cry and then pull the trigger, in an accurate shot, coming to stain the walls and part of my face with that blood ... -BOO! BOO! -Scream scared then start thinking in much of what he had done ... just worrying about that person now carrying in my arms ... The

we had waiting for ... they do not know, and neither case was to wait, stopping lazily on the other side where he was chair of the ...

"Better go marching to the program ...- I smiled sadly, Yunho aparecíay not that blonde looked at me with hatred not seen him, knew that their relationship waned gave diaa to be my fault, without even being between them, did not know the blond, and Yunho was just my manager who helped me fulfill my dreams, but to see me too help you win so much that not even imagine ever going to have ... always said ... but not in those words ... if at the end that's what it was ... as he had said yesterday that fair to them I am just a gold mine ... *****




and breathing stopped, my heart stopped beating, feeling the tears rolled down my eyes ... - Yunho ... - Was the last before ending at the floor, feeling that blood was increasing every time ... seeing that other inert body now falls to my side too, listening to those cries containing that nickname when I was going with so much love, feeling like I'm off the floor - why? - Is what I ask now almost subdued voice, feeling just like me gets into his car, which starts quickly, being in a few minutes in her apartment - no ... bra ... ha ... re medium - speak haltingly and wearing just my blood-stained hand to his face, stroking it slowly - per ... donate ... me, per ... Donama ... by to ... do ... is ... to ... - Closed his eyes a little more - but ... I ... I love you ... and that ... that ... was ... my mistake ... - Sliding my hand slowly down her neck, his chest - my ... error ... was ... love ... you ... per ... do ... - But the words were in the air, dropping my hand to the side, that was my real end ...

The Time passed, and nothing appeared, starting to get bored because it was no fun to be in complete silence, silence which is broken when the melody of my phone starts ringing - Alo? - Answered slowly, surprised then when I say that, not believing what I say, leaving only one cell that slipped from my hand, giving the floor, muttering that name ... - Hero ... *****


Boo
"Enough talk! "I said with tears at the edge of my eyes threatening to listen carefully to your words out and did not know if you smile and mourn for all that your hands feeling my face a little colder, then sliding my chest ... Boo-sufficient .... Booo I love you too ... I love you ... -But this was really inevitable, his hands and fell powerless .... I fell to the floor of my apartment along with, that department where we spent many times together ... -BOO! BOO! BOO! "I started screaming his name and hugging him tightly as his body was feeling increasingly became more and more cold ... pale ... without its heat-BOO! please open your eyes Boo we do not leave me, leave me Boo! Boo! -Crying now no matter what, not resigned to the idea of this, please ... no .. no ... Boo-truth is a lie, please open your eyes, look at me Boo, repróchame, please cry me Boo ...- but nothing was a lie, he was gone from me forever ... Pora and now it just felt cold in my arms pale as ever, "Forgive me ... my Boo Boo Boo ...- ... and now I just repeated his name stroking her face perhaps just imagined it was sleeping ... contemplating sleep ... and smile because now just slept ... and my senses and did not understand, my brain gave no sign of anything ... embracing it hard to continue sleeping peacefully ...

I already had out of that cabin, not sure really because I stopped when the sound of his phone began to ring, only to see his face of surprise, surprised me even more when I see how giving your phone falls hard against the floor, without knowing why I quickly approached him with more concern than is necessary, a concern that I had never felt before, picking up his cell phone to take your hands take it as it seemed something went

-okay? "Asked worriedly, not quite believe it also still hold their hands-Yoochun, okay? ... -Ask again without knowing his name mentioned now because ... *****




- I told you! - Hysterical cry - I knew this would happen! - Furiously pressing one cell - is so imbesil! - Breathing hard for this - you should not have, never should it !!!... - Staying for that moment in my world, completely ignoring whoever was next to me, not being aware of that embrace, give me ... I just cursing for the mistake he had made Hero .... error that he felt hurt, and hurt too ... *****



"My Boo," he said looking beautiful reviewing my hand gently over his face to not wake from sleep ... Undoubtedly

the cry of his hand scare me as much as I was surprised, never, never crossed my mind to see a reaction from him, nor that I abrasaría for ... how to say ... comfort? ..

-Yoochun ... Yoochun okay? -Ask again, now stroking her hair with one of my hands, maybe just maybe quizásy with what could calm even a little ...




***** - NO! - Shout, when to react and felt in his arms - just! do not do that!, do not try to confuse! - I threatening to go after that cab - will not fall into the same, I can not, I do not want to choose, do not want ... - Hearing your voice call me again - stay away!, I'm just here for a reason and that reason I'll take you out! ... *****



Finish by lying on the cold floor hugging my to provide warmth as this little cold, so staying asleep peacefully next to him as usual ...

-Yoochun ...- I call again scared and surprised, I never see him perform neck that way, saying things that did not even understand what he meant, "Yoochun ... I've done wrong this time to yell at me ... "I said with a voice remarkably sad, I cry that way, telling me things I could not understand .... for me that day ... than done to tell me that ... *****



- Appear, birth, create you!, Be what you are! - Turning to look straight in the eye - I need hate, only hate! - Taking my hands to my head, pushing hard - I hate you!, To not end well ... *****



Hate You ... and many times not hear that word of mouth from others ...

-Si ... I myself have wondered why I had to be born ... and I thought that ... actually maybe I should die ... because that is simply not ...- easier said breathlessly, feeling my tears fall, aching like never before when I said I had to hate me back then to say things that are not wise, because the decisions as ... and there I stopped to think about them since then just ran out of that place ... their presence .... *****




In that moment disappeared, do not know, just to calm down when I noticed his absence, but that hardly mattered now was only one important thing to do ...

- Because you did? - I wonder, coming at this time the department was Hero, finding it beautifully ... ordered ... - Fence work fast, I wonder how many have extorted? - Inspecting, looking for something that's with him, since I have the impression that the Hero's body is not with them ... - Where you be? - I say, looking at a picture which was carefully framed, where they appeared just two ... - Yunho ... - And that's when my mind clicked, taking that photo, turning and finding the address pointed back with a short message "When you need me, here I find ... "*****




And I really would have liked to sneak into my apartment ... but he could not do that, I just could not, had to stay like it or not ... hayo me here and now locked in one of the cubicles in the bathroom, crying as stupid, and that as never before heard those words than someone else hurt me as much as those of the

- Why? ... because that hurt me hate you more than anything ... why? ... "We do not let that Junsu's collapse, you're not well ... you do not let yourself be overcome by these things ...

I'm about to get up, rubbing my eyes tightly to stop mourn, out of that cubicle, wetting my face and finally remove any trace of a tear to address that program where for over 10 minutes should have been ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment