Friday, April 23, 2010

Pediatric Cpr Compressions Ratio

[NG-13] Between.. Love or Death *Cp.6 Final*

Title: Between . . Love or Death
Author: Destiny & Ietsuna
couple or Personality: Yoosu ... Yunjae appearance
* Junsu by Ietsuna
* Yoochun by Destiny
Summary: What to do when you fall and you have to choose between death or love ...
What would you choose? ...
Warning: Drama, Tragedy



Chapter 6 ... Final


Just ran through the streets, no matter what, nor a thousand insults and shouting at me when I passed by a car and ended up braking hard, right now the only thing I wanted that away, because I ended up run over ...

"Because it's so hard to die ... so no one would end up hurt because of me ... *****




- I'd better stop all this, a good time ... - I said to myself, wiping the tears that had begun to come - tomorrow is the last day ... the last day I will feel all this ... the last day I'll see ... and I can rest easy ... *****



hid alone in my apartment, not answering calls from anyone, not hers, did not feel like talking at all, did not feel like this with her or hear her voice so loud now I paresis, so loud she did not feel like, just wishing it was impossible ... calling the company lying, saying I was not feeling well and did not know if I could go to work tomorrow and then hide rugs low bed and start to mourn sadly ... *****



slowly come to my apartment, feeling, ironically just ... is that perhaps could be even worse this ...

- well all this? - I wonder now full of doubts, smiling now have to think more of the bill - not previously have cost me nothing, but now ... - Sighing heavily - and it is certainly too late ...

Starting to prepare, so you do not want everything for tomorrow, leaving everything as it would be ready for the big day? ... What did it was a work but I had to meet one who had to do a month ago ... because that time were prolonged ... *****




"Still out for me ...- muttered, noting how even out the tears from my eyes, feeling like my arms were burning a little eye opening to see those scratches with small spots of blood as she felt angry that even in that moment I felt I did with the nails of my fingers, I just wanted to release the pain I felt now .... *****



In that time it was dark, and is now around 11 pm ...

- I'd better get some sleep - I say, lying on my bed, but unfortunately barely closed his sad face and tears filled my ... volvíaa - Because! I'm sick!, because I can not! - Being now seated in the bed, leaning my head between my knees - because you can not leave even for a few seconds of my mind ... - Cursing anyone for this ... For this reason, once told me was the best that could happen to someone ...


"When I feel I understand, love is not bad Yoochun ..."

And those words to tell me Hero, when it was supposed Jae, began to resonate in my head now. ..

- Falling in love is not bad? ... fence lie ... *****




time mattered little to me, I cared little pain in my head, my eyes, my heart, the pain in my arms as she felt a certain way nice now, forgetting all that time, returning to him, his eyes so cold, and without realizing how much again began to mourn

"I have become weak because of you ... *****




And surely I could not sleep at all, remembering everything you tell me Hero, as he began to grow that feeling for Yunho, how happy the day I felt Yunho he confessed how much he did to be able to make it last that, changing your appearance for it, hiding whenever they were closer to him, protecting each trying to end the ...

- protects it until the end ... - I say, looking at that picture you took of your home, one where the two were happy, being embraced by the Yunho - so happy you could do? - I ask, looking at their faces, seeing them as the answer - but maybe I'm not as determined as you, and that's why I do what I had to do from the beginning ...

rising from my bed, leaving that picture on one side, getting ready for what will be today, leaving my apartment, but this time not in the direction of his department, as was the custom, but it I am responsible to do everything so that his death is asked as me ... front of the stage with all the fans present ... *****




whatever day it was today, I did not care if he died of sleep, nor the little energy I had, I had no thought of leaving this place just did not want anything ... I just wanted to die ... dying alone and always have been, in the end I'm not needed, just make money for ambitious people ... *****



the day apparently begins to walk faster, since at least thought it was nearly 2 o'clock in the afternoon, arriving with it to the place where it would an event in which the star was the main guest, inspecting the place a bit, and then retire, but which I fail to do when one of his manager stopped me, asking for ...

- Did not come? - I ask you, who only denied me, and I said it must already be here, since you need to prepare, asking me to go by, not knowing if what I should do, not after of yesterday, but as being a course worker and guard, because that is supposed to be what it was, there was another not?, being then in the door of his apartment, waiting to open that door ... - and I still keep wondering if it is right ... - Whisper to me, watching that door begins to open slowly ...




***** scared too when I started ringing the doorbell, did not even have souls, had nothing ... slowly with the same clothes from yesterday ... with that mark now dry blood in my arms, without even caring and looked at this moment, nothing ... I do not mind being a famous singer ... besides that .... I've never been one *****



And surprise was undoubtedly in my face to see him that way, so dejected, like he was throwing to oblivion, leaving your life back ...

- Because you're not ready? - I ask in that very seriously, hiding behind those words, the concern that arose in me to see it, that way - you are waiting ... *****




-Solo has been so ...- gasp strength in my voice, "You can go will not go anywhere ... I do not care about anything, just want to die alone and always have been ... "Turning around going back to my room, cared nothing now if it was the setting open, if she continued going out or ....
*****


- And what else I can do? ... - I say when you go in the direction of his room, ignoring that "just want to die" - is my job, it still does not like, just follow commands that give me ... - Noting how stops just under the room, I sighed for all that, look down a bit - once told me that even if you felt that the world comes at you, it's best to ignore that and try to follow - putting my hands in the pockets of my bag, pressing hard on that picture - I'm also just ... and why not I break with every thing that happens, then who was my only support, not because I have my side ... *****



-Tu ...- not want me near tears feeling like those who felt lost again began to fall ...- Please go, I just do more damage see you here, just looking for your job requirement again ....- hiding among those tear-stained sheets and other things ... *****



- Well I will not go, not until you go out there, this will be the last time I really ... - Noting how when I said that got up from his bed - but I do not really - look down a bit - if you really want if you only say that cause you harm, that the truth not because ... I will ... *****



-LET ME PLAY! "Shouted angry with the little energy I had by throwing a pillow because shit can not be more clear with your words, you're left with, then you will not see more ... I do not understand because you always let the words mean, why do not you express it properly if you want to say something! - Letting me down on the bed, for I was totally exhausted now after to occupy the energies that had nothing, listening to my own increasingly audible sobs ...



***** Just let me hit the pillow, smiling, then perhaps with annoyance that ...

- And you what? - Say in a calm voice - you do not do the same? - Looking at him, noting how just shrank more in your bed - you do the same! - Not holding on and end up screaming - what I ask you not answer me! and you want to be clear! - Squeezing my fists - as if both want to know what I will say, I like! is what you hear!, which so clearly want to tell you, he likes me from the first time I hugged! - Not really matter you can think of now .. *****




felt like my world my everything stopped to hear those words ... I ... I liked it, feeling as if they were lying .... beginning to laugh at that nervousness that my body started to go after hearing that clothing ...

-No ... no, a lie ....- asked looking into his eyes after I calm down .. "Really feels like me ... He asked lack of confidence, and maybe those words were only stunned by the lack of sleep ... *****




And no doubt hear the laughter disturbs me entirely, seeing as we calmed down and asked me if I felt the same after it said that maybe it was a lie, and if was well to stop, but I simply do not say anything, just continue silent, just as I realized the great mistake he had made, not being able to have been stronger and be quiet, leave your mouth and finish that screams, clenching my hands by the fury I felt myself ..

- I'd better fence ... only thing I'm doing is making mistake after mistake ... *****




was too good to be true ...

-so ... I am a mistake for you so stupid ...- smile can be, sitting in bed, hiding my face in my knees and said nothing more after that fence is better than me dedicate myself to what has become customary during this last time ... mourn ... *****




- You're not the error ... - I say before leaving the room - here the only error that I am there - giving back, not wanting to see my tears once again - a mistake that just should cease to exist ... do not you think? - Smiling for that, and that perhaps the time to choose, I would give my life too ... "Dying to love forever ..." heard that slogan that once Hero ... and that may also meet ...



***** Listen to his word also his steps to leave my room, burying strong nails in my arms could not care less if they began to bleed again, I felt powerless wanted to go after ... but I was afraid, afraid of this rejection on their part ... afraid to keep on making this damage could ever be arranged, not liking the main character you are not afraid to expose their feelings ... *****



And that was stronger than me, kneeling down in front of the exit door, leaving my head resting on it, choking sobs those who wanted to leave ...

- Because it has to be ... because just the ... - Letting my tears still running - because you do this ... - Is the only thing I can say, when I'm back as usual, that embrace, feeling his face in supporting my back - but getting hurt because of me ... - Taking into my hands his hands clinging to my waist, feeling those slight marks on his arms - you much more damage caused by them ... *****



"Let
unless I decide that, feeling like holding my hands with yours - Please do not walk away ... stay with me ... please ... "I asked my face even more support on his back, while my tears again to soak your shirt ... *****



- No. .. I do too much damage .. - Clenching his hands when but it relies on me - end up very hurt Junsu ... - Turning slowly to face him, taking with one of my hands his face, wiping her tears with my thumb - and I will not always done because of me crying ...



***** "Let me be by your side is as long as possible ... please, squeezing her hand a little - Leave at least that this pain is nice to be at your side, please - take your face with my hands, regardless of anything else about my face to his, leaving only one chaste kiss just touching your lips to mine ... perhaps hoping that now I began to scream for doing that .... *****



- is so little time ... - I say, shaking a little when I feel the same way his hand landed on my face, noting how about just a little and finish by brushing her lips with mine, after leaving his forehead pressed to mine ... - Very little Junsu ... - Taking my other hand and frame your face with them, staring at his eyes, each faction of his face, tracing her lips with my thumbs - just, I just wish that when it happens all do not hate me, do you? .. only ... forget ... forget all that - resting my head on his shoulder, aforrándome then on, letting my tears will get wet ... *****



"Do not hate, I can not ...- letting them lean on me, that clings to me, cry in me, embracing equally stroking her back with one hand while the other stroked her hair gently, and as he said, I also felt it would be so time would be too short, still wanted him to their side ... *****


And
but would ask that the time stopped only once in this life, but that is impossible and that is ongoing, increasingly approaching the moment ...

- you will be late, and many people are waiting - I whispered slowly, even when in the same position, feeling like one of her hands slowly caressed my back and the other was tangled in my hair gently separates ndome a bit, but not so much either, being even a few inches and it is now I who gave him a kiss, a kiss that tasted so sweet, but certainly with a bitter end ...




***** I have no mood "Whispered when we parted after that sweet little kiss, smiling at the happiness I was feeling at this moment, next to it - really I have no courage ...- sigh with resignation, as was insisting that I was waiting and the fan and the concert and all that I did not want to go ... *****



- Come on, do you? - Helping you to get up, wiping his face even the sign of those tears - do it for me ... - Smiling weakly, seeing as I agree - thanks ... - Leaving a kiss on her forehead, letting me hold her, then leaving to start to enroll, beginning to feel bad about this - sorry ... - Is the last thing I mutter when I see him out saying that he is ready, letting you take my hand and interlock with it, thus departing from that department that would last ... *****



Leaving my apartment, his hand intertwined with mine, pressing perhaps something stronger as I was aware something inside me said it, would be the first and last view that could take this way up to the car directing us to the place where the concert would ... *****



And both could wish to drive slowly, without haste, leaving perhaps a few more minutes, but the sound of that phone, saying we were at the time only meant I had to speed up a bit and come sooner than we wanted, first out of the car, opening the door after he left, surprising when off guard gives me a light kiss and says it is for luck, and only managed to smile for that nonsense, followed by slowly ... *****



Not even take too much attention to the reprimand to take me by my new manager, saying a thousand things of which he was, as he should act, do or say hows that bothers me more that "you are no longer a human any "just ignore it long after going into the locker room thanking heaven for wearing a long sleeved jacket, then going to makeup, to be at least presentable erasing traces that have cried a lot and not having slept at all, always being watched by Yoochun's eyes, smiling sweetly whenever he could ...

***** Only

dedicate myself to watch him every detail when you start fixing, noting what he liked and not seeing me smile whenever he could, giving me a sickly smile through that mirror, seeing as that makeup is removed, leaving us alone now, watching that chair gets up and walks over to me, leaning to one side of me, resting her head on my shoulder, listening sigh ...

- Why sigh? - I ask, turning my face a little to see, noting also turns around and makes me smile, shaking his head in silence ... - Maybe now I can not say anything? ...




***** "Thank you" I say Yoochun taking his hand in mine and it was next to go, now I feel very happy, it feels good to be by your side .. .- listening as knocking on the door saying it is 5 minutes, salíaa scenario, being now in front of him, gently stroking her face to his lips starting kissing him slowly, gently doing eternal those 5 minutes, then within of me is aware that would be the last in which his lips could have so ...
*****


rang the door warning that there were only 5 minutes to get out on stage after hearing those words of thanks to me, then being in front of me, letting it caress my face, kiss ndon then slowly, clutching my hands to her waist while hers went for my neck, trying to make that way a little longer the kiss ... one last kiss ...

- Time ... - I say when we parted, giving me one last smile, letting go, even with our hands clasped, which are the last to let go and were then extended, watching lost way to the stage - goodbye ... - Whisper weakly ... *****




The music was loud cries mingling with those of the fan, starting immediately to sing it and was in that pattern that they had been preparing for several days ... after a couple of songs but the welcome it, for me when I used to do all we really had and I liked and did not feel the obligation to do so, he did like to relax by each note rang in my ears ... everything that happened since the death of Yunho ... just enjoying what would be perhaps the last concert that I will because I love them ... *****



Everything was already prepared and I wore that black suit which I camouflaged when the darkness could occur, leaving behind the scene, putting my hand inside that raincoat he was carrying, the weapon hard pressed, slowly pulling it out, seeing her figure for the last time that I would have liked to see much longer, feeling perhaps longer, now hesitating to pull the trigger when he was aiming ...

- NO! - Shout, without entering think about the stage, pulling the arm toward me, and then run away and leave that shot heard hear, exploiting the various lights - I will not let you die in the hands of another ... - Then just when I disponíaa shoot, that little red light was reflected in his head, raising a little face and see that it pointed up "a sniper", starting to run down those aisles, listening to gunfire ago of us, at any time by pulling it, pulling me in the same way my gun and fired, killing whom I did not care as long as it does not die, not yet, but that was forgotten when leaving the parking lot, man pointed at me, feeling like pulling my hand, turning around a bit and see that Junsu had neck, pointing also ...


- Perhaps ... you also want to choose ... - He asks, pointing in his direction, curving her smile - do not be so stupid as Hero ... Yoochun ... *****



Everything was so quick, I felt pulled my then began to hear gunshots all over the place, running only by inertia as I pulled to continue doing so, the I did not know who it was but after hearing that voice ... Yoochun dressed entirely in black, seeing as he also pulled a gun and began firing at those who were behind my back ... thus reaching the parking lot ...
...-
-Yoochun muttered something stirred Cando even feel like I pulled back taking my neck, pointing a gun, listening as they tell you not make the same mistake as Hero ...

Now picture everything ... I was Jae Hero .... Yunho was sent to kill for being by my side ... Yoochun Hero and knew it for what it was Yoochun Yunho department when he died along with the body of Hero ... and the objective of Yoochun was me ... Yoochun was right, the time we'd be together was too short, but I do not regret, because I could feel a real happiness even though they were only a few hours.
Finally I've been waiting so long ago cumpliríay would be in the hands of those who fell in love I do not really hate, the end will make me happy ... "Thank

...- Yoochun said looking into his eyes, smiling with sincerity, then close them still maintaining that smile .. *****




- That's what you planned, eh? - Starting to play with the gun, passing it through a part of the contour of the face Yoochun - escape, change?, As did the hapless Hero ... shame that the very imbesil preferred to die .. - Standing behind him, coming dangerously close to his ear - but that can not .. - Whispering softly - and you know for what reason? - Taking one of his hands his face - that this cutie, just happen to a better life and no longer torment you - smiling at that expression on the face of the singer - we Yoochun, kill him as he promised to the customer ... you have to ... - Coming back to the - if not .. PUM! - Laughing wildly when he sees jump Junsu who was still taking by the throat ... - A single bullet ... as always - posing one of his hands to his face by placing the weapon in his right hand - just ... in the heart ... *****



I opened my eyes, seeing as that subject goes the gun by the contour of the face of Yoochun, who had not uttered a word, a frown to hear him speak of that so disgusting even more laughing like crazy, feeling like Yoochun loose my hand, after taking the weapon in his hands ... slowly lifting point to where he said, right in the heart, now so just waiting for that weapon echo in my ears and ending with my life, who once said that Yoochun should never be ... "Do

Yoochun, deliver me from all this smiling softly whisper ....- just as I learned to smile on
really *****



And I could not believe, as was that even in these conditions I can keep smiling, listening to him because after that the words of former member of the bosses that do, carrying the gun in that direction, pointing out where I indicated, but could not to, could not I did not want him to die, he preferred to give my life, give it to love forever ...

- I can not ... - I muttered to myself, pulling the trigger, in management who have to Junsu's neck, giving it right on the head, then quickly turning and firing tambiéna that subject, then falling on my knees, looking those bodies lying on the floor, feeling that embrace, that hug that just made my heart ache more ... much more - forgive me ... - Is what I whispered softly as my lips brush against the skin of his neck, going up that gun, without being given the account and place it in my chest - But ... I have to die, to love you forever ... - Closed his eyes, feeling my tears begin to travel down my cheeks, pulling the trigger, feeling perfectly as the bullet went through my body ... *****




-No .. no .. no ... no ... say that Yoochun ... Yoochun ... I love you too, do not leave me ...- embracing it even stronger, feeling stirred in my arms ... and then that ... a shot that paralyzed me completely body-yoochun! -Cry feeling like the tears began to fall from my eyes to see that part of blood that stained my clothes and left his body unashamedly staining my hands with warm liquid that Yoochun ..- .. Yoochun ... Yoochun ... "I am called cuddling even more, watching his face growing paler is to lose temperature and can not do anything to stop this blood-Because ... Yoochun ... Yoochun ... *****



then just drop my head on his shoulder, feeling just that metallic taste of blood on my lips, barely smiling ...

- Now ... you ... a. .. amare ... if ... forever ... - Starting to feel the breath began to fail me, my body was beginning to feel cold, but knowing that the ... he always kept me warm - you ... a. .. mo ... - Thus falling into his arms, my life was over ... *****




...- -Yoochun muttered weakly, feeling now if lifeless body in my arms I love you too ...- ...- gossip kissing one last time her lips were cold now ... ---------



A year has passed since his death, a year more than ever I could smile again, where everything had become an ordeal, where that that once was my reason for living, that he loved with such passion it was only as an obligation ... That it was my girlfriend, which was now just a nuisance and often end up calling him only to break each and every one of the promises of happiness, the marriage that he had promised before I met him, simply because nothing made sense in my life, absolutely everything was all a blank to me, simply because I had nothing, he finished taking my corazóny my love with death ...
...-
-Yoochun murmured slowly bent at the height of his gravestone, stroking her gently as I could get to it, leaving that flowers on both liked "White Rose" to finish sitting next to his grave, as if he who is with me tilting my head as if his shoulder will support ...- Yoochun ... I've missed a lot ... everything is so hard without you by my side ... but not anymore ...- spoke in a whisper, his gaze lost somewhere in that great cemetery with my tears slowly falling from my eyes - At the end Yoochun ... can finally be together without problems ... We can love freely ...- said crying a little more pronounced, taking that knife she had prepared, seeing as its edge will be reflected in the sun, then my wrist posándola where veins that bulged more - Nothing separates us from feeling ...- Yoochun as the cold metal cutting my skin to expand allowing blood that flows freely, feeling that warm liquid to pass through my hands, repeating this action several times in the same area pulsating feeling like I'm hand ...- ... happy Yoochun ... we can be ... together to ... all ... life - I muttered weakly, feeling nice now every gash that left not only on the wrist if tambiéna along the forearm, dropping knife when he had no more strength gradually watching my skin turned pale I could hardly breathe greatly ay "Wait ... Yoochun ... my love ...- slowly closing my eyes after seeing as that is dyed red flowers, smiling once more when my breathing was slow slow, dropping my arms powerless without that vital liquid, now at last I knew estaríaa his side. .. forever ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment