Friday, April 23, 2010

Women Of Color Blogger Makeup

[NG-13] Between.. Love or Death

Title: Between .. Love or Death
Author: Destiny & Ietsuna
couple or Personality: Yoosu ... Yunjae appearance
* Junsu by Ietsuna
* Yoochun by Destiny
Summary: What to do when you fall and you have to choose between death or love ...
What would you choose? ...
Warning: Drama, Tragedy


Chapter 1:

If you wonder how it feels to do this because all I can say is ... nothing ... and that is what I feel, nothing to do, maybe I labeled as cold, worse than an iceberg, but that I am and that will not change, that is why I lead this life is not difficult , who paid me to kill ... if you kill, that's what I do, be a hitman, a murderer for hire, or as they see fit, get money for killing someone who no longer want to see on the face of the earth ...

- Park Yoochun? ...

- If that's my name, which is offered ....

- I want to kill someone ... *****




could say my life was perfect, right? I am a singer, the best, the most famous and not giving me an air of superiority, but it not what every comment? And he had this life, was certainly complicated, but it's what I like most is my pasiĆ³ny is the best thing, living what I like, but often the envy of the person you stronger, to the point to fall into the depths of an artist ... oblivion, but now did not happen with me ... rather they could not even ...

-Ready?, Five salts to the air more minutes get ready, everything is ready

-Yes, please tell .. *****



- And is it? - Wondering looking at those photos to show me that boy at various angles ...

- He is a very famous singer, Kim Junsu is called ... it seems weird that you do not know of him ...

- The art is the least important to me - I say leave those pictures on the side of the table - and how much are we talking about? - Folding his arms, hitting my back on the chair, staring at him, never taking my eyes on any moment ...

- What you want and maybe more .... but that if it will be difficult, since she's always surrounded by people ...

- nothing is too hard for me ... and if you want dead .... I have died ... *****



-With you Kim Junsu!

Play those applause and cheers from the audience were the best, what more could I ask if I had it all?, Fame, money, happiness, and a beautiful girlfriend, with whom he was engaged for months, and only for matters of work we had to postpone the wedding, but for now that is not important, because when I'm on stage I can forget everything, even those letters that contain hate messages to me, but were they that loved me for me and my songs to those who lived sink who else could do, smile at the audience with sincerity and gratitude for your support ... *****



- This was heard very well ... be the first thing that ...

- No need to tell me, you just came to hire my service, seeing as I do now is my business ... provided they pay is more than enough ...


- Okay ... then I leave ... when the time ... ends with the ...

- So be ... - Seeing as it rises and retires from this place, taking between my fingers again one of those pictures - one more for the list ... a singer ... that little, because it will now envy perhaps? ... who cares ... just to have the money, not just end up with you if not all of whom around you ... *****



I felt loved by them, smiling even bigger, that adrenaline was up in my veins making my heart beat totally excited, and he felt the I was in my hands, I could do mourn with a sad song, or come to feel the heat with a sexy dance, making many, and many also become unconscious for what both love a person who sings happy for them?, which is simply happy with their songs to be heard, because they simply did not interest me all the fame and money that could come to have, so it was just really happy to sing and be heard, because that's what she loved ... truly this was really my life and my everything ... *****



next day to find out all I had to do with it, getting to know who needed a new bodyguard smiling for that ...

- It will be much easier ... - I say, requiring all the papers I could find is called the same, giving even those that were simply false and which never would notice - will be a doddle, with such "good references." .. - Glancing at that receptionist who read the report carefully to hand, telling me to wait a moment to be called ... *****


0 comments:

Post a Comment