Friday, April 23, 2010

Soup With Boiled Potatoes

[NG-13] Between.. Love or Death *Cp.3*

Title: Between .. Love or Death
Author: Destiny & Ietsuna
couple or Personality: Yoosu ... Yunjae appearance
* Junsu by Ietsuna
* Yoochun by Destiny
Summary: What to do when you fall and you have to choose between death or love ...
What would you choose? ...
Warning: Drama, Tragedy



Chapter 3:


often come to question me I did win that looks bad for people with whom I've never crossed a word, wrong sueñoy want to fulfill my promises I made?, so bad to enjoy the work that one likes, is that they often could not understand ... and when I asked how many were the times that Yunho had struck me because they can not really smile, but sometimes unintentionally was something that was becoming tired to know that my presence could only create problems and unwittingly cause damage to others ...

"Want to burn all night? "I said seriously when they returned to take a few minutes of rest, because Junsu's attitude was not the same-natural if you want to be back home soon ...- back to my place when they announced they would begin to record, seeing as now towards a greater effort to smile naturally, finished up without any problems after 45 minutes, "Well you can go quietly when Junsu said this with your bag ready, I even I have things to do, see you tomorrow, do not be late, take care, "I said looking at the guard and then take a path different from them, speaking to a specific location .. .

-Yes please ... ...- Yunho said sorry but he just kept going, without paying much attention ... "Come ... want to go home ... "I told the guard almost begging ...
?...-
"We can talk ask, just hoping it does not start to cry again .. *****



If I wonder how many mistakes I could and eat, and until I have no fingers to mention, could only Yunho see how many times he raised his voice, and he even came to cry for not paying the slightest attention, or not to smile properly and is now about 2 am and spent so you can leave well, noting how it was dark ...

- Si ... - Is the only thing mentioned, dropping two to the first floor to take him home, not knowing at that course, something would change ... The



my time is already contained in this cabin, really very little care, I just spend all this time to compose a new song ...

- not while I'm busy, I have things to do ... - Say cutting, without paying the slightest attention when she hears ... *****



"Well, then wait until you finish," I said leaning on the door, folding his arms, looking carefully at each thing or gesture towards, without taking his eyes off in no time ...

After that we did not say a word more, got in the car and thanked him when he opened the door slightly, and the fact of just sit and start it felt like my breathing started stir, quietly wiping those tears leaving without my seeing him at last we reached my apartment building where he was waiting for the damn elevator, then realized that I hated as I climb the stairs the elevator ... and reaching all the way in complete silence ...

-Te ... I can ask a favor? I asked when we were at my door, listening as a response a "mmm ..." "You could hold me down I asked ?...- the face ... *****



Furthermore
say that, just I did not listen, putting supposedly to write, when in reality all that by the strokes were meant nothing, but anything to avoid having to talk ...

Maybe now was a little uncomfortable because most of the morning listening like a parrot, and was now completely silent, weird?, Do not know, just that it felt different, but even after what happened in the afternoon ...

- We ... - Contact, making out of their world, opening the door to leave, followed the same way, this time taking the elevator, which went without even saying a word, leaving even more surprised - well, that's all. .. - And was going to retire but he stopped me - what happens? - Ask, listen that "I can ask for a favor" - mmm .... - Is all I say, opening his eyes surprised when I said if I can embrace, not knowing what to do, but being static when it comes up to me and is the same one who clings to me, and ended up taking almost Inertia my hands on his back, feeling like cling even more to me, listening to those sobs become more audible every second, now my neck feeling a bit damp his tears ... *****




secretive about a chair where he sits, finally sitting beside him watching those nonsense things well many scratches which is composed

"Do not write anything," whispered in his ear, seeing how it shakes slightly to not even give me the pleasure, "Why do not you talk to me again
JaeBoo-whisper And I
I myself who ended up hugging, needed to feel a hug from those who were denied me, I needed a hug if nothing more than hurt, holding on even stronger on when you feel like puts his hands on my back, beginning to mourn taking those tears that had accumulated, those always end up shedding tears alone, the solitude of my apartment ... slowly beginning to separate the ...

"Sorry ... -Gossip weakly in a broken voice, smiling tenderly Thanks ...- then murmured, bowing, and then finally enter my apartment .. *****




And that whisper certainly shocked me, but simply not had the pleasure of seeing if ... - Because I do not want - taking those leaves, but the folder that were on one side and get out of that chair - you just do not want you in my life ... - To get out of that cabin and leave it alone, just as I am, so that me and always felt ... Everything

completely disturbs me, that embrace, that mourn, those tears, that I'm sorry, but a thank you ... - Because I feel so strange? - I say to myself, shivering after seeing him enter his apartment, shaking my head to either side and ginger up these silly ideas that for a second crossed my mind - all this I must be tired. .. yeah, that's ... *****



sighed heavily when I get up and leave, leaving me all alone in that booth just watching that door through which came

"That's what you really want Jaejoong muttered to myself, now he was alone, no? "If you really do not want me in your life, do not bother you more, but do not ask me to stop loving you ... "I sent a message, and then out of that cabin, and finally retire to my apartment

was impossible, refused again and again with my head, and even lying down after several minutes

-How is it possible that one can feel your warmth, "I say to myself, feeling uneasy, not knowing what was really going on with me now, and if I closed my eyes, only saw the images of that embrace "Better keep your distance ... I murmur now feeling that tiredness that provoked tears in my ... *****




And surely that message really hurt, doing that now doubted why he changed his mind for some time atrásy not end as was supposed to be ...

- That I'm wrong ... - I say closing the phone, when you finish reading this post ...

- In the end falling in love with who was supposed to be your victim ... - He complains when I see him walking down the street greatly confused ...

- Yoo ... Yoochun ... - I say scared when I see - I ... I could not help ... - Down the face, hiding those tears at my heart feel so depressed ... - I could not help falling in love ...

- so much so until your identity changed, yet people are behind you for not complying with that - looking at it seriously and intently, knowing full well that he felt my gaze, but still just not me was the face ...

- but now will be different ... - I say, cleaning my face - and decided to get away, make you forget me, so if one day I find and kill me - yearning for that ... - Not hurt ... *****



Wait, I expect even a minimal part of their message which never arrived, and could not help feeling bad, I've done wrong you just want a little more to give only the best ... to get away from this dirty world of art ... "I guess I do not answer then, this is really our farewell?, I can not accept that this happens only for a brat ... do not want to lose not this way ... "I did not mind having to send message through the night now so that I answer because no calls were answered me ..

If I was sleepy, had much sleep, but damn close eye images that would not let me sleep

-DAMN GUARD BE STUPID! I cry with despair, picking up the sheets covering my head, begging to sleep ... *****




- Sure will not hurt? - I ask, because I could hear very well as his phone began to ring over and over and over again, listening to the sound of new messages arriving one after the other - so sure this will not hurt. ..

- Let me think ... - Gritting his eyes when he heard the phone ringing, as well as the alert of new messages, feeling even more bad ... - Let me believe that this happened, not hurt ... *****



"Nothing, absolutely nothing ... Jae did not answer? - I wonder, still looking now my phone with the hope that I answer at least one of the many messages I've sent ...

wanted to sleep, I really just want to sleep, but not podíay just gave up, leaving my eyes open, and perhaps hoping that at some Pondo of the night and do not give more ... *****



Now I was sitting on my bed, looking mobile that had the mailbox full of messages, both voice and text at a time of countless missed ...

- will be the best ... simply be the best - closing the phone, after reading each of your messages, and having heard his voice growing more sad - Jae forget - I mean looking at my phone that now rested Off to one side - and that anyway, never existed ...

- ACHUUU! - It was impossible, do not think I was going to catch cold or do you? - Or is that someone is talking about me? - I wonder now that I'm lying in my bed trying to sleep - aish!! - I deny, because I was totally extrañoy what kept me - I passed! - Covering my head up because the last thing that happened to remember it completely brown - is needed to hold me, for they did !!!... *****



At this time I could no longer send messages or make calls simply by turning off their mobile end

-Jaeboo, my boo, we will not be nothing? ... - ask the air with downcast voice, very tired, having the desire to leave home now, but could not, would not be convenient ...

-ASH! Do not return to play, I hate not being able to sleep at your own damn fault! - And did not understand, did not understand what was happening, as it is possible that a simple hug to someone I barely know to remove the sleep-WHY !!!... *****



Dye, contact lenses that had taken me aside ... - It's time to get back to who was really ... - Thus starting to dye my hair, which fade and is now black again, as black as it was ... - Welcome again ... Her O. ..

few hours had passed already?, 2, 3, and I still with eyes wide open ... - DEMONS! - I curse the ground pulling the quilt - it is impossible! - Out of bed, even as I tried, I could not rest easy ... *****



-Jae ... "Muttered one more time before you drop the tired feeling like a few tears running down my face thinking maybe the stupid behavior I had with it and end up losing .... forever ...

-WHY! I have shit I need sleep, sleep, and only a couple of hours would have to start up, because a new day was beginning and I could not reconcile damn dream .... I will do, or the best makeup can hide the ugly face I'll take ... *****



And by now, Kim JaeJoong had disappeared, which appeared so suddenly ... now being who should never be ... - Sorry Jung Yunho ... but you too you'll go ... along with the ...

had no case, and apparently would not have, so I get just resigning myself to bathe, as it was now 5:30 in the morning, then begin to get ready - it is best remain more than 100 meters from the ... *****



If I wanted to sleep, could not close my eyes if only I was in my mind, and felt something inside me anything volveríaa be equal and that all exchange ...

And he had no case, just could not sleep, so I reluctantly get out of bed goes to the bathroom to take a good shower at least to relax and not think of anything else, leaving This after half an hour, getting dressed lazily, as the dream that I had nothing and nobody removed it

"Damn!, you stole my precious hour of sleep, "he complained in frustration once more, heading to the kitchen after some food dress-IMPOSSIBLE! as shit there is nothing to eat! , Resigned just sit on the couch that passes through me and see if I can take something from the cafeteria ... *****




7 am, was now completely changed, with a suitcase to the side, ready to leave, when suddenly the doorbell rings, scaring all of a sudden ...

by something I married, and had not slept all night, but come on, is a night more than that and spent many sleepless, with the difference that just never happened to me and in this way, but is less good - or that it was so important - I tell ya now in its floor, ringing the bell ... *****



now I cared very little work that Junsu was to guard, I knew exactly what he had to do, no more resist the urge out of my apartment in his direction, delay ; ndome almost nothing, ringing the bell, hoping to open the door, I could not bear to lose that easily, without even talking things ...

hear the bell parándome couch lazily, taking my bag and department keys, opening the posts found behind her and not know why I started to feel strange ...

greeting "Good morning, smiling slightly, then close to secure my apartment" If you can take the elevator, I walk down the stairs, not even expect a reply, just started down the stairs, really some reason did not want any contact with the .... *****




just did not want to open, and I was afraid it was to be one of them, but the sound 4th time I returned to reality with a sigh before deigning to open and to see him behind the door ... - Agregar - Ask a serious voice, totally to the above, so cool looking through that bangs that covered almost a part of my face, feeling as I watched maybe surprised? Undoubtedly

felt strange to see him, so when I stepped back 1 step greeting, watching her apartment and closes near the time I said that would go down the stairs disappeared down the stairs, not knowing but only because followed - WARNING! - Screaming then pulling on the arm when I react to see almost down, thus leaving the back and a second time, embraced me ... *****

0 comments:

Post a Comment