Friday, April 23, 2010

Used Tennis Balls For Sale Ma

[NG-13] Between.. Love or Death *Cp.5*

Title: Between .. Love or Death
Author: Destiny & Ietsuna
couple or Personality: Yoosu ... Yunjae appearance
* Junsu by Ietsuna
* Yoochun by Destiny
Summary: What to do when you fall in love and you have to choose between death or love ...
What would you choose? ...
Warning: Drama, Tragedy




Chapter 5:


and go as fast as I could in that direction, turning that knob which was uninsured, thus leading the scene again, scary, surprising, as it were ...

- That ... they did ... - Because I could see the body fully bled Hero next to a Yunho who had scissors in his hands covered in blood, which had apparently been buried on his chest ... - Tu ... - Falling to the floor by this scene - you kill for it, perhaps you could not stand ...

not really knowing what to do, I felt, by god to do what I felt completely useless ... *****




was alone ... I've gotten to be just looking at my side, smiling as he could to the chamber, all alone without seeing the guard
Yunho or
"No matter how much I want to protect ... I ended up not so important ... never will be ... to anyone, "he muttered to me, just trying to concentrate on the program and nothing more .... nothing more ... *****




I do, is what I was wondering if it would arm a disturbance call, if I do it will be strange not appear ...

- Alo? ... - I say a little nervous when I hear that I answer the phone - I need you to come to this address ... but know you know it ... - Dictated and then hang up and stay as is, sitting on the cold floor of that apartment ...

only waiting to see this scene was so surprised ... but the truth, even he would not know because he called him, when another person might quizása have been ...




***** I left my damn thoughts when I hear my phone ringing, wondering a little answer to see who it was, so call me after treating me bad ... "Hello ...-

answer something lacking in confidence, listening then as I said it was an address, which I knew, listening intently to the number and then hang, a time information processing - ... Yunho muttered after realizing it was his direction, feeling quickly began to stir my breath ... sensing something was wrong, ending atrásy drop everything to run towards his apartment ... *****




The time was already spent, 20 minutes? less than that, the truth is not nothing knew, all that was, is, I felt like the door was open with fear, feeling like a Junsu totally surprised, remained static in the frame of the door. ..

- Ju ... its ... - Manages to whisper your name slightly when I see it ... *****




not even bother me to play those positions only slowly The fear began to open with a lot of fear, remaining static when I see that scene, unable to believe what my eyes saw ...

-Yu ... ... Yunho Yunho! "I muttered to see her body trembling with blood staining embraced who only a day ago was fair to be also in the same condition ...

And I wanted to move to his lifeless body, but also while out running and just want to believe that it was a bad dream, a lie but my muscles just did not react to my bringing my hands mouth, thus trying to silence the loud sobs that started out my throat, dropping to his knees in that same position ... *****




- We must do something ... - I say, but all I can hear are muffled sobs that are born evil growing stronger - not the time for this - I say it seriously, since she does not seem to hurt my tambe and that Hero was the only one who could say best friend - see ... - I say take your hand to get up, taking his face with my free hand, making me look so - have to be strong, far worse things happen, and even painful, and much, must know Cope - cleaning their tears, removing the hand from his mouth, feeling as those sobs ceased a bit - now that we do ... *****



-Yunho liar! Shouted pulling Yoochun's hands on my body, I did not like that attitude, because now when you spoke to me no more than an hour I cry "I lied, you like the other a liar, you said you would not let me as one, trust you! -Slowly approaching when I was on my feet again "Because I did not let me believe that just because ... because ?...- and could only blame those who did not fulfill promises, and all other leaving me too ... *****



I could do, really not much, maybe hurting a liar when he said, which although did not know it was indirectly to me, because that was me ? ... was also not the same, not to be lied about, lying to carry out a job which paid me already and I just hope the right time, this special concert will, but maybe this, this now I can not control me is playing badly, and I feel that perhaps I can not, I can not do, because, because there is something that just stops me, something that apparently it is, but I just ignore it ...

- Sorry ... - Is the only thing I can say, look down a bit, head ... *****




"Do not be told without looking ...- even with anger in my words, I do not want to be involved in this .... ...- and not again any time now that all my pictures back again, the smell of blood the screams, the sound of gunfire all around volvíaa be so clear that it hurt, hurt ; to too far to see this scene also my fault ... "I was sent to kill him because he was by my side .... but ends up in love with the ... "I muttered to myself to direct my remarks specifically to the .. Jae ... *****



- Another ... time? - Say something dislodged when I hear what he says, is that - I do not understand? ... maybe? *****



"Better ... I just do not understand ...- I strongly tightening my fists, and feel so miserable right now, if everyone around me would end the same way "It's better that I go away," I said smiling sadly sideways ... "You better finish of hate and get away from me ... *****



And just smile all on one side by those words ...

- I did not think you thought the same thing I myself ... - Turns watching a little surprised at that - I am who should not remain at your side, because if so ... - Sighing heavily for it - you better call an ambulance ... - Taking my phone, but before dialing me back - what happens? *****




certainly surprised me that much ... and one was not too ... turning seeing as we start to dial, I assumed an ambulance ... but I stopped him before that, staring

"You are? -Ask seriously, without taking my eyes from his eyes ...- Who you are, you came? ... ?...- mission which is or ask if more, all this was weird ... *****




Solo went on with my eyes fixed on her eyes, without departing in any moment, but did not respond to questions ...

- I'll call the ambulance - was the only thing to emerge from that room go to the room, dialing that number, which simply was not an ambulance - You know I do ... - Is what I say when I answer, then hang ... *****




-ignore me ... hate me ... and is well ...- mumble when I walk by my side without answering anything I asked you about, feeling then as the smell of blood that began to break began to enter into my meaning, and no longer wanted to stay in that room, in that department .. I did not want ... not wanted ... would not, and when I give much was in the street away from that place ... who was scrambling away from my feelings ...

*****

just went through my hand, perhaps out of sorts, that was the best, that is not here, he left for now, coming after 30 minutes that ambulance that was only a single screen, rather than Hero everything, carrying the bodies, finishing order that department, leaving it as it nothing had happened, I would take care to see how the little family that had Yunho is accomplished entirely, all prepared to place him as an assault they had, which ended with his life, a lie rather than hide the truth ... *****



And as it was not coming to my house locking me in my room, care less about other commitments they had in the company, now I just wanted to forget everything again ... all ... *****



everything was just so fast, he had been 2 days since it happened, the media only talked the manager of Junsu, on the alleged assault, but Hero ... the only way high, as they did who was Jae, who reportedly only sent a letter of resignation, disappearing from the map, as is, as appeared in the same way ...

- Nobody will remember the end ... - Is all that I say, now before the coffin containing her body lifeless and Hero, while I was alone, alone in the funeral he had done ... - Always be alone ... - Lying on the coffin, leaving now, only time to run my tears, which were only seen by one who was the only person who could me ... - In the end, I'll stay alone ... - Suddenly felt a hand rest on my head, which then down to my waist, clinging to my waist with the other, finally embracing, perceiving that warmth, warmth that was only one person ... - You do here?, How did you arrive?




***** You would think fate wants to get together, they gave the match, Yunho was in this same cemetery ... and could not help my feet began to move just getting to where he was, where the one who had been on the run these days, trying not to have much contact with him, because that only made my heart beat growing faster even with my girlfriend who passed me that ... coming quietly to his side not to frighten, listening mourn slowly, while saying that he too was alone, without knowing why, without even having thought I was lying next to him stroking his hair somewhat and then hold me tight I do not like to cry, really pressed my chest to see it that way ... hiding my face in your back ...

-just came to see Yunho also said, breathing slowly ....- ...- I'm also only Yoochun ... *****




- Do not lie ... - I said without moving, being still in that position - you have many people around you, is your girlfriend too - More hiding my face in my arms - you married her, no? - Feeling like he hides his face on my back - that's what you want coming here, being in a place with someone you know nothing, which embrace without being asked ... - Feeling like my heart beats fast, but I just ignore that - because you do this, if these two days been turning away as much as you can about me ... *****



-Tu also think that, really not looking too ?...- whisper voice, was not so hard as I've always felt like I ...- know when they are sincerely me and not for the money a little more ...- hiding my face in his back ...- I'm getting married ?...- answer questions, had forgotten again that, with all that he did not remember, because had also been avoiding, I was not in the mood for her and her reproaches ...- postponing it always ends in recent years as I now ...- voice soft, listening now asking all those things, I also wanted to know ... because it hurts to see you this way and I feel I must hold, perhaps hoping they'll be better ... do not know ... because treatment to stay away and you just end up thinking even more .. Nor is ... *****



- Then find the reason to stay away from me ... do not want you close, you do not want ... - Letting go of his embrace, trying to get out of there, but this time I am stopped by the wrist - BASTA YA! - Scream hysterically, because all I did was confuse me even more - tell me once, because I stop? you want! - Remaining silent when he holds me in the neck, listening to that slight ... "Do not leave me, not today ..." *****



"Please you ...- Roge, hiding my face in her neck, not today ... leave me not alone ... not today ... please ...- more hugging him, feeling as I held those tears began to flow freely .... *****



- Do not do this ... - Whisper it, it was not necessary to speak up as this so close that only made my voice sound weaker - because now you want me around if I only recently wanted away, eh? - A bit away from me, but still leaving your hands resting on my shoulders - let me know because I really do not understand it - fixing my gaze on him, noting how only the elusive and says nothing - I see no know really not what you want - your hands away from me - you look ... - Is all that I say, because they could hear this woman's voice calling him by name - do not wait more ... *****



And even hurt, he was absolutely right even I know what I really want to, but now felt the need to have around to my side ... why? ...

-Junsu oppa ...- I call it outside his fiancee ...- I was looking for a few days ago was not even anything you have called me, "she said reproachfully, yet distanced them, waiting for her boyfriend outside her ...

-Lo .. ...- feel muttered, looking at Yoochun ... and then bowing his head slowly, almost accidentally going to get to where his girlfriend-now ...- We told you almost choppy with strong forcing a smile ...

-Oppa ~ because you called me or returned my messages, more than two days ago have not seen you or heard from you, I had single Oppa ...- complained as he grabbed her arm get out of the cemetery ... *****



And because it hurt so much that I feel I mumble ... now feel my heart beat quick with a great desire to go back to the ...

- But I passed! - I cry, taking my hand to my chest, thinking that maybe this would calm a little beat so hasty ... - This can not be, can not be ... - I say, looking after the coffin - not the same thing can happen, not the same as you Hero ... can not ...

impossible


***** "I can silence a moment," he said ... almost shouted something that never before had, but is that although there always been this same way now, as I was despairing criticism of this and that, no streets in no time ...

"Because I speak ...- Oppa and wonder now with tears in her voice then you always have that whole voice of reproach "I do not recognize you, so long as even one I've said I love you, is that I no longer want - said crying now ...

"Sorry ...- sigh heavily, but at least now that it wanted because it was not quiet as Yoochun, because it was not more series ... because their hugs were not as warm as Yoochun ... because it was Yoochun ...- ...- course I love you feeling now smiled slightly ... "What a liar Yunho got me wrong ... sorry, drying her tears almost touching your skin, not even hug her, now all I wanted was to embrace the ... but that was impossible ... "You'd better come home, making for a taxi for her, need to be alone ... for now, then call you, "I knew it would be a lie, watching the taxi machar, starting to walk aimlessly ...


***** How fast can the resignation, perhaps too fast for me ... As is the time that had passed, maybe 4 hours ... do not know, the only thing was that Hero and was buried, and I was here, sitting beside his tomb, giving endless questions he knew would not response, because people who give to me, I was not ...

- Now tell me, as I take away this, I feel it - pushing hard where my heart lies, sighing heavily - how do I get rid of what I would not, that I only bring more problems ... because ... love does not come into the deal ... *****




were you doing now ... I knew I should not, rather not I, I should not feel all that, I'm a man ... By God they both are! I am committed, I'm getting married ... but now was not so sure about that ... "Because it

...- muttered to myself, trying now to find a solution for this ...- Because I appeared in my life Park Yoochun ... because ... because I keep thinking of you and even though right now ...- I start to understand, I knew it would only be in silence ... secret because in the end none of this would be true ... *****




the end that doubt, confusion that gradually became clear, with every passing day, the day see ... but only that, seeing as we crossed no words were not necessary ... As it had already passed since the death of both, 1 week, 2 weeks ... if, two weeks after everything happened, and apparently it still has not quito, interviews, etc ... and I alone, deferring more and more my goal, because why? ... for the simple fact of wanting a little more time with me, maybe not the way I really want, but only then, only then I felt good ...

- And why not a bouquet of flowers? - Atina only answer because today was his fiancee's birthday and had asked me to give him that would be good - I'm not good in these cases - parked in front of that florist, opening the door to come down , and following its passage, pausing at the door seeing as deteníaa observe all that variety of flowers, but I just stopping at one in particular - white roses ... - Muttered to myself - those that mean nothing ... just peace - getting closer to them, watching closely, the peace that needs my heart ... *****




-Flores ... "I mutter when we got in that flower shop, observing the most suitable for her, watching Yoochun approaches a beautiful white ... "White Roses ... one that has the meaning of sincerity, they are beautiful but not for her ... Said, approaching smelling those roses Yoochun "I like the white? I ask with a smile, one that did not show in the days before, but seeing his face against those roses quiet made me smile ... wanting to see that expression many times, forgetting for the moment the real reason for being in a florist ... *****



- And if I like or not ... is not important - walking away from him answer - you'd better hurry, there is still one more interview before his date with his girlfriend - completely ignoring that smile that gave me one that did not show from that day , aquella que pensaba ya había olvidado de mostrar, pero con sinceridad...

*****

-Si...- sintiéndome ahora mal yo por su rechazo hacia mi, comprando tan solo unas comunes rosas rojas... pidiendo que le hiciera algún tipo de adorno para que se vea tan simple, pagándolas luego y subiendo en silencia al coche... con miedo a hablar y se quiebre mi voz en el intento...-Va...vamos...-murmuro...

*****

No dije nada, simplemente arranque el carro llevándolo a su destino, a aquella ultima entrevista de la tarde, esperando terminara, para luego llevarle donde su prometida esperaba, but that, perhaps a little reprieve, as I stood in the parking lot, leaving open the door to let in, saying he had something important he had to say ...

- What happens? - I mean seriously, cold tone, not wanting to note that nervousness he felt in every word he said, he blushed looking not only hid his face ... *****




really did not know I was thinking when I stopped, but when I told him I had something important to say, maybe just because they do not want to go with it, noting so cold that tone with which I speak, look down a bit ...

-N .. do not want ... I do not want to go with her, "I feel my breath a bit shaken by the excitement of standing next to him ... "I do not want dates ... ...- I do not want to marry and most of all this quote to put a definite date to this wedding has been postponed for too ...- do not love ... *****




And just what made me happy, too happy that I could not help smiling when he said that "I do not love you", but only immediately clear, because at least he wanted to notice was that ...

- So why continue with it? - I asked, staring, watching me shakes his head, sure to not even knowing the answer - perhaps there is another person? ... - Thus my heart feeling a bit depressed, because loving someone and not know what to feel, it hurts a little ... and I am quite hurt by that feeling ... *****




custom-...- Maybe ... also looking into my eyes, not wanting to run over his eyes, knowing he could never be together that is otherwise not being a singer and his bodyguard ... a little surprised when tell me if there another person ... "If ... but we could be together ... eventually they never end up hurting both ... "Looking down a moment before returning to meet his eyes ...- But ... but I like this next to that person but is just being friends .... *****



And surely hurt when told that another person, listening to sad to say that way they could never be together, that would cause harm both, but you would like to be with her even being a friend ...

- And do you think people want to be your friend - referring to that person as a woman, because, obviously not crossed my mind that I was going to be a man - if you're interested in a different way, I do not think that being friends is the solution ... the end will be worse ... *****




-Amiga? ... -Asked question-not even a woman - and not because I said, I had the courage to say that small, but it was not enough to tell him ... looking eyes even feeling more and more nervous now ... and feel like telling the truth, but knew that would not be possible ... I could not also ruin the ... *****



- Eh ?.... - That I did not expect, that I said that was not even a woman - perhaps? ... - Noting how his eyes still fixed on mine, perhaps for time apart, but at the moment volvíaa posarla in mine - you like ... - And even finish to the question, because I instantly asserted a "Yes" silent moving head, moving a step closer to me and now I really do not know what to do ...



***** because I did not know but I may go a step further on, with a few inches away from the ...

I do not want to go with it ... I do not want, even closer, finished lay my head on his shoulder ... maybe just some excuse to feel more close to me ... "Please ... asked ...- hold me bringing my hands to her sides, clutching his shirt a bit, waiting for me no separate as always ... *****




increasingly be approached, eventually to be now only inches from me, then leave to rest your head on my shoulder, asking me to please do not take that not want to go with her, feeling her hands clung to the sides of my shirt, now asking to be hugged, feeling really nervous about this, wanting away, completely away, yelling anything for him not to do that, but just, just leave, taking my hands at his sides, posándolas around his waist, feeling as trembled slightly, raising his hands to my neck, and finish completely hold my ...

- What's happening? ... - Very slight whisper, noting his strong embrace, as if afraid of something - I do not understand what is happening ... happening to me ... *****




"Do not cast me ... please do not cast me, cling to his neck, feeling my heart beat faster each time when I hug, feeling relaxed in his arms now despite the rapid beating of my heart No, breathing a little slow on his neck ...



***** And my heart started beating so fast, so fast that it felt was afraid, he realized how nervous I have him put the fence, feeling like your breathing is slow, as it had around my neck ...

- What you going with me? ... - I ventured to ask, noticing how tense my arms - because I want to know if what I'm feeling ... - And there is not because I said it, but I felt that if I said my heart would calm down, my thoughts be ordained, and not turn over, do not mix, as although I knew the feeling well because the was not enough, needed something more, of that, no, or if you end up with this ... *****




And answer when I asked what, looking then a little surprised when I said if I felt I was the same as the ...

"That is what you feel your ...- Yoochun asked, spreading a little, enough to look him straight in the eye, feeling like I lost in your eyes ... *****




- Do not answer me with another question ... - I told him seriously, because he felt that maybe I did not dodge the question to answer - nothing .... forget what I said ... - Separated from it, away from that warmth that gave me separately from those eyes I lost a little more ... - Is will later ... - Trying to open the door again, but as it was re-arrested me ... *****



"Because you always do what it said ...- preventing you open the door again ... "Because I end up moving away when I want to just be a little more with you and not feel alone," approach it again, "because now eludes me, because I will say later, when I do not want this to her, and we here ; you ... because ... *****



- Making! - Yell when I said all that - look who it says!, If you're the one who goes away and then look hug! - Perhaps looking at him angrily, with annoyance - perhaps you're playing!, Perhaps the only thing you want is confused! - Letting go of your grip - you think I am, hey, a toy with which you can be when you feel lonely!, The only use to not feel one way or another! - Come back when I see him more - enough already with this!, And if you do not want to go because no fences, but do not think that'll be me, not just play to not feel alone ... *****



That hurt me to tell me too, to the point of feeling like my heart is pressed home his word can not help mourn, to give back one step back ...

I thought you were different ...- I said, lowering his face, without having the courage to face it now ...- But you're like everyone else ... I never thought of you as a toy ... it is how it feels when I play with a ...- crying even more, farther and farther away from the ... to run away from that place ... *****




- Different in what way! - Cry again, feeling as he begins to mourn and begin to gradually move away - tell me which way I should be then!, Because that is sorry! - Watching back each time point running off the site - only looking to me not feel alone .... and that's not what I want ... *****

0 comments:

Post a Comment